Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At
SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business
software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP recognizes Sourcing as a key strategic priority for the business. A critical part of modern
recruitment is identifying the ‘best quality’ candidates in the marketplace. At any given stage,
less than 20% of the total talent pool is looking at a job, hence 80%+ are happy in their jobs,
(passive candidates). SAP is building a world class premier sourcing team in Manila to reach
out to those passive candidates and hire the very best talent in the market.
This sourcing team offers superb career opportunities. Team members will be supported with
high quality recruitment technology, investment in training and development and a commitment
to being part of a culture that is dynamic, successful, free from politics and fun. This team is
part of the global Recruitment team, (which combines SAP, Successfactors & Ariba
recruiters into one global team).
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a very special team whose goal is to be one of the
worlds premier recruiting teams. Initial indications indicate being part of this prestigious team will
be highly sought after.
As a Recruiter at SAP, you will directly impact the quality of candidate we hire by sourcing
and prescreening top quality talent globally in the marketplace. Now is a fantastic time to join
our Sourcing team, because recruiting has never been more important to the success
of SAP. SAP is at the center of today’s cloud technology revolution and we need social savvy
sourcers to support our aggressive hiring goals and share our high impact culture, core values,
and passion for innovation with each and every candidate.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Partner with our client-facing recruiters and hiring managers to understand the hiring need and build targeted sourcing plans, managing the hiring managers expectations along the way
- Using your extensive personal network in our key focus areas (Sales, Development, or Consulting), you will source candidates for active requisitions in one of our three regions,including but not limited to alumni associations, industry associations, user groups, etc
- Source candidates from a variety of sources, with a strong emphasis on LinkedIn, our Talent Community, our CRM tool Avature, social media, search engines, and niche regional job board
- Using social networking mediums (ie, LinkedIn groups and other online forums), promote employment brand messaging that drives traffic to our jobs by establishing and cultivating positive relationships
- Prescreen all candidates to ensure they are a fit for both the position and the culture at SAP.
- There will be a heavy emphasis on prescreening candidates via phone to “sell” them on SAP and ensure they understand our Employee Value Proposition and to immediately understand the candidate's interest and career path
- You will be responsible for tracking all of your day-to-day sourcing activity in our CRM tool Avature, as well as creating tracking codes in our Recruitment Marketing Tool RMK, so that you receive credit for all your hires and hiring activity
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Advanced Boolean search string skills
Proven track record at direct sourcing candidates using your extensive personal network and
online resume mining with minimal reliance on job board postings
Social media savviness with extensive online networks and participation (online forums, user
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
3 years’ experience in sourcing for large, global companies
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees.
We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person
brings to the company.
If you like what you see here then scroll down and CLICK APPLY TODAY
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French B2B customer service
€18000 - 22000
We are currently recruiting for a French speaking Customer Support Advisor liaising with international businesses for our Psychology client based in north Oxford. As p...8 days ago
- Support Team Trainer (English+Spanish)
€26000 - 26000
Job Description Do you have experience in training and coaching? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person, ready to go the extra mile? Then this position is for you:...about 1 month ago
- Payroll Specialist with Polish
€28000 - 35000
Payroll Specialist with Polish Join a payroll team working for Polish clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to lear...7 months ago
- Subject Matter Expert with Danish
€40000 - 60000
We are looking for a talented Payroll Specialist to join our client’s payroll team in Prague Responsibilities To be a specialist in the area of HR legislation Ensure t...7 months ago
- Senior HR Manager
€70000 - 90000
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager for a senior position in our client’s offices in Prague Responsibilities Managing all HR processes including payroll, recr...7 months ago