Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Dorset Recruitment|
|Job Title||Recruitment Consultant – Finance / Multilingual, Prague|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||20000 - 50000|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
A globally renowned, international recruitment company is experience a period of high growth and is expanding into new markets on an international level. They’re looking to add a highly sales focused, driven and motivated Financial / Multilingual Recruiter to their team.
Specialising in the Finance sector, you’ll primarily be responsible for new business development and fulfillment of open positions, You can expect to be:
- Researching and contacting new potential clients, meeting and presenting at their sites, winning their business
- Proactively sourcing both active and passive candidates through a variety of databases, social networks, adversiting, referrals and more
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service to both clients and candidates, becoming the go to person in your market
To help you achieve your goals you’ll have support with the recruitment delivery and if successful, you’ll also be given the opportunity to build your own team in the future, as you grow within the business.
In return for the above you can expect to join a company with a fantastic open culture and very good industry leading training. Add to this a manager who leads by example and places a strong emphasis on trust, flexibility and freedom in fantastic offices in a prime location and you’ll see it really is an opportunity not to be missed.
You’ll receive a competitive salary based on your skills and experience, with a fantastic commission structure – to 40% uncapped, and you’ll also benefit from, flexible work hours, early finish on a Friday, up to 3 days home office per month dependant on performance, meal vouchers, 25 days holiday plus 4 sick days and a mobile phone. There are also regular events and they even promote healthy eating!
To be considered suitable for this role you should have/be:
- A successful track record in recruiting finance profiles from across Europe
- Dynamic & Energetic
- Enthusiastic about sales and willing to do the business development
- Independent, a self-starter who wants success
- Communicative & Outgoing with a very high level of English
- Motivated by enjoying the finer things in life, through the commission you earn
- Full EU Citizenship / Eligibility to work in the Czech Republic
Be first in line for a conversation with me and apply today.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Graduate Accounting Support - French Language
Prague, Czech Republic
€28000 - 35000
Graduate Accounting Support - French Language Become part of a young and multicultural accounting team in Prague! You will be joining a major international accounting ...5 months ago
- Junior Recruiter (French)
€18000 - 18000
Are you result-oriented with a do not give up attitude and not afraid of picking up the phone? Then check this out! For an international company, we are currently look...23 days ago
- Subject Matter Expert with Danish
€40000 - 60000
We are looking for a talented Payroll Specialist to join our client’s payroll team in Prague Responsibilities To be a specialist in the area of HR legislation Ensure t...over 1 year ago
- International Recruiter
€18000 - 20000
Become part of our team At Delegate, we believe that our role as Recruiters is to inspire, educate, connect, and facilitate for our candidates and to make brilliance o...2 days ago
- Trainee Recruiter
€30000 - 39000
Be part of it This exciting international client is recruiting for a driven individual to play a key role in expanding their growing company further. This client who o...about 2 months ago