Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Dorset Recruitment|
|Job Title||Recruitment Consultant – Finance / Multilingual, Prague|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||20000 - 50000|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
A globally renowned, international recruitment company is experience a period of high growth and is expanding into new markets on an international level. They’re looking to add a highly sales focused, driven and motivated Financial / Multilingual Recruiter to their team.
Specialising in the Finance sector, you’ll primarily be responsible for new business development and fulfillment of open positions, You can expect to be:
- Researching and contacting new potential clients, meeting and presenting at their sites, winning their business
- Proactively sourcing both active and passive candidates through a variety of databases, social networks, adversiting, referrals and more
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service to both clients and candidates, becoming the go to person in your market
To help you achieve your goals you’ll have support with the recruitment delivery and if successful, you’ll also be given the opportunity to build your own team in the future, as you grow within the business.
In return for the above you can expect to join a company with a fantastic open culture and very good industry leading training. Add to this a manager who leads by example and places a strong emphasis on trust, flexibility and freedom in fantastic offices in a prime location and you’ll see it really is an opportunity not to be missed.
You’ll receive a competitive salary based on your skills and experience, with a fantastic commission structure – to 40% uncapped, and you’ll also benefit from, flexible work hours, early finish on a Friday, up to 3 days home office per month dependant on performance, meal vouchers, 25 days holiday plus 4 sick days and a mobile phone. There are also regular events and they even promote healthy eating!
To be considered suitable for this role you should have/be:
- A successful track record in recruiting finance profiles from across Europe
- Dynamic & Energetic
- Enthusiastic about sales and willing to do the business development
- Independent, a self-starter who wants success
- Communicative & Outgoing with a very high level of English
- Motivated by enjoying the finer things in life, through the commission you earn
- Full EU Citizenship / Eligibility to work in the Czech Republic
Be first in line for a conversation with me and apply today.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...18 days ago
- Danish Presales Consultant
€0 - 0
Do you have a big interest and passion for sales and want to work for one of the worlds largest IT and software companies? Here is your chance! About HPE HPE helps the...8 days ago
- Junior Recruiter (French)
€20000 - 21000
Are you result-oriented with a do not give up attitude and not afraid of picking up the phone? Then check this out! The Company. For an international company, we are c...about 1 month ago
- International Sales Recruiter
€19000 - 19000
Do you have previous experience in direct search for candidates? Would you like to be part of a kick-off project at one of the biggest international companies in Barce...about 1 month ago
- Social Media Recruiter with French
At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by the slogan: PERSONALIZED RECRUITMENT. As a recruitment company we are supporting ...4 months ago