Get similar jobs by email Register →
The Recruitment Manager will be responsible for managing the CSR’s recruitment and selection processes taking into consideration legal issues, the company’s procedures and the established deadlines. He/She will also be responsible for the management of a team of recruiters and for ensuring both quality and productivity of his/her team. The Recruitment Manager will report to the CSR Recruitment Director.
- Training, motivating and evaluating the team;
- Managing the recruiters’ schedules;
- Daily management of the recruitment and selection processes;
- Monitoring phone calls and attending face-to-face interviews;
- Creating recruitment reports;
- Daily monitoring of the applications Data Base;
- Searching for new sources to improve applications;
- Daily communication with recruitment agencies;
- Ensuring the fulfillment of the purchase procedures when dealing with providers;
- Managing the relationship with Hiring Managers;
- Anticipating risks and identify opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
- Native French speakers (mandatory) *;
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Fluency in a third language will be a plus (preferable);
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Recruitment (mandatory);
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Team Management (mandatory);
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress;
- HR Academic Background (preferable);
- Corporative attitude, team spirit and professional experiences in multicultural environments.
*The applications that doesn’t fill this requirement will be excluded.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Intensive training and familiarization phase;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities.