Get similar jobs by email Register →
The Recruitment Manager will be responsible for managing the CSR’s recruitment and selection processes taking into consideration legal issues, the company’s procedures and the established deadlines. He/She will also be responsible for the management of a team of recruiters and for ensuring both quality and productivity of his/her team. The Recruitment Manager will report to the CSR Recruitment Director.
- Training, motivating and evaluating the team;
- Managing the recruiters’ schedules;
- Daily management of the recruitment and selection processes;
- Monitoring phone calls and attending face-to-face interviews;
- Creating recruitment reports;
- Daily monitoring of the applications Data Base;
- Searching for new sources to improve applications;
- Daily communication with recruitment agencies;
- Ensuring the fulfillment of the purchase procedures when dealing with providers;
- Managing the relationship with Hiring Managers;
- Anticipating risks and identify opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
- Native French speakers (mandatory) *;
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Fluency in a third language will be a plus (preferable);
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Recruitment (mandatory);
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Team Management (mandatory);
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress;
- HR Academic Background (preferable);
- Corporative attitude, team spirit and professional experiences in multicultural environments.
*The applications that doesn’t fill this requirement will be excluded.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Intensive training and familiarization phase;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French HR Manager
French consulting company with subsidiaries in the UK and Spain is looking for a HR/Sourcing Manager. The company has 90 staff in the UK consisting of back office staf...3 months ago
- Payroll Assistant (m/h) - Multinational
€20000 - 26000
Great opportunity for a qualified Payroll/HR Admin assistant in Barcelona! Be a part of this reputable project! Offer description Registration/deregistration of employ...16 days ago
- HR Generalist (English)
€30000 - 40000
The Company. Our client is an international e-commerce company with a worldwide reputation. The Job. In this position, you will have the ability to lead a broad array ...2 months ago
- Executive Search Intern
Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies and expats just as dynamic and passionate as the Blu Team itself. United through the aim to constan...7 days ago
- Instructional Desginer
€22000 - 30000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Instructional Designer, w...11 days ago