Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Principle HR|
|Job Title||Recruitment Sourcer Inhouse|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€1 per annum + canteen, mobile, phone, laptop, negtiable|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Recruitment Sourcer- Inhouse
Our client, a multinational technology and social media organisation, are seeking a passionate and entrepreneurial junior recruiter or sourcer to join their team. In this role you will have an opportunity to focus on supporting the recruitment function for the Operations team at an EMEA scale. This role is being offered on an initial 11 month contract basis.
This is an internal/inhouse role. Within the recruitment function the sourcing team create practical and out of the box methods to source the best talent for the internal vacancies. This role will focus on activating passive candidates through a highly engaging approach. The team are passionate about candidate experience and embodying the ethos and culture of the organisation. Through the first engagement to final offer, the sourcing team have impact on all candidates who move through the internal recruitment process.
Recruitment Sourcer Duties:
- Working closely with the wider recruitment team and hiring managers to understand the impact of the roles you will be working on
- Work in partnership with the team to ensure a great candidate experience
- Be creative in your approach to building talent pipelines, focusing on specific industries relevant to open roles
- Find and engage a range of passive candidates through the use of online and social sourcing, Boolean, LinkedIn etc
- Screen and initiate the recruitment process with candidates
- Be a champion of continuous improvement
- 1-2 years experience in recruitment within an in-house or agency team
- Ability to spot talent and culture fit
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with the ability to source for hard to fill or niche roles
- Strong candidate engagement ethos, ability to activate passive candidates
- Strong experience with media, marketing, sales and multilingual roles
- Strong communication skills
This role is offered on an initial 11 month contract and comes with onsite benefits including complimentary canteen, company mobile phone and laptop and other extras. A very attractive salary is also on offer and negotiable depending on previous experience in a similar role.
Internal and agency recruiters will be considered for this role.
Contact Carol in Principle for a confidential and honest conversation on 603 5076
Carol Dowling | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5076
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking RockStar Recruiter
German Speaking RockStar Recruiter e-Frontiers, the Recruitment Specialists, was established in 2006 by experienced professionals with a vision to offer something uniq...17 days ago
- Executive Search Intern
Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies and expats just as dynamic and passionate as the Blu Team itself. United through the aim to constan...10 days ago