Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Principle HR|
|Job Title||Recruitment Specialist Inhouse|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€00.00 - €1 per annum + canteen, mobile, phone, laptop, negtiable|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
Recruitment Specialist Inhouse
Our client, a multinational technology and social media organisation, are seeking an experienced and passionate recruiter to join their team. In this role you will have an opportunity to focus on recruiting for the Operations team at an EMEA scale. This role is being offered on an initial 11 month contract basis.
Through the internal recruitment team, the People team focus on hiring the best people, fostering personal growth and enriching the candidate experience. The internal culture is highly important and the internal recruiters are seen as caretakers of this value system.
Recruitment Specialist Responsibilities
- Managing full cycle process for your business area, focusing on Operational roles within the business focused stream
- Working with team colleagues to develop strategy to ensure deliverables are achieved
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and facilitate a strong inter-business relationship
- Source, screen and qualify candidate applications independently and through referral programs
- Drive the offer process and partner with HR to ensure the candidate experience is followed through to offer stages
Recruitment Specialist Skills
- Passionate about technology, media and existing in a fast paced environment
- Experience recruiting and sourcing for Operational, Business and Multilingual roles, top down in your organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing relationships with hiring managers and interview panels to ensure the best possible outcome
- Flexible approach to working styles and project work
This role is offered on an initial 11 month contract and comes with onsite benefits including complimentary canteen, company mobile phone and laptop and other extras. A very attractive salary is also on offer and negotiable depending on previous experience in a similar role.
Internal and agency recruiters will be considered for this role.
Contact Carol in Principle for a confidential and honest conversation on 603 5076
Carol Dowling | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5076
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior Recruiter (French)
€20000 - 21000
Are you result-oriented with a do not give up attitude and not afraid of picking up the phone? Then check this out! The Company. For an international company, we are c...about 1 month ago