Get similar jobs by email Register →
Recruitment Specialist with German
This is a permanent full time post working directly for one of Ireland’s largest financial institutions with a presence across a range of financial services markets in Ireland and Europe is seeking to recruit a Recruitment Specialist with German. The company are part of one of the world’s leading Life assurance organizations. The company which is currently going through a period of rapid change, manufactures and retails a wide range of financial products for the individual and corporate markets and is the leader in many of the sectors in which it operates.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a highly motivated HR professional to become a key member of a very professional HR Recruitment Team providing service to the entire Group.
We are seeking to appoint a Recruitment Specialist with responsibility for:
- Delivering end to end recruitment campaigns from approval through to on-boarding
- Developing strong relationships with hiring managers and key stakeholders in the business.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder expectations while delivering recruitment services at best practice standard.
- Providing professional support and advice to business units
The following skills and knowledge will be required for this role:
- Proven experience as a recruitment specialist (essential)
- Fluency in German (essential)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong PC skills, knowledge of CORE advantageous but not essential
- Good planning and organizing skills with an ability to work to deadlines
- Degree in HR, business or related discipline with CIPD membership (an advantage)
Minimum Educational qualifications required: 2 honors (C3 or higher) on 2 higher level papers and 3 passes on lower level papers including Math’s and English (or equivalent qualification). Note: if you completed the Leaving Certificate pre-2004, this requirement may not apply to you.
Please examine the job description above in details and let me know if you feel you are interested in and suited to the role. In any case do please get in touch with Enda Connolly of Target Talent if you wish to apply or even to just find out more about the role in question.
My contact details are contained in the e-mail herein.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Recruitment Consultant - London
€£20000 - £50000 per annum
Our client is looking for near native German speakers with a good level of English to join their recruitment team here in London. Ideally, you are already based in Lon...21 days ago
- German Speaking RockStar Recruiter
German Speaking RockStar Recruiter e-Frontiers, the Recruitment Specialists, was established in 2006 by experienced professionals with a vision to offer something uniq...17 days ago
- Recruiter with Dutch
€Base salary + great bonus system
Simply put, we are a recruitment agency by the name of Dnl-Limited Recruitment. At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by t...13 days ago
- Dutch WITH French Recruiter - Berlin
€32000 - 34000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? For those of you with a near native level of both Dutch & French with...2 months ago
- Compensation & Benefits Specialist (English)
€30000 - 40000
The Company. For one of our client, an international e-commerce based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Compensation & Benefits Specialist. The Job. In t...3 months ago