Get similar jobs by email Register →
Recruitment Specialist with German
This is a permanent full time post working directly for one of Ireland’s largest financial institutions with a presence across a range of financial services markets in Ireland and Europe is seeking to recruit a Recruitment Specialist with German. The company are part of one of the world’s leading Life assurance organizations. The company which is currently going through a period of rapid change, manufactures and retails a wide range of financial products for the individual and corporate markets and is the leader in many of the sectors in which it operates.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a highly motivated HR professional to become a key member of a very professional HR Recruitment Team providing service to the entire Group.
We are seeking to appoint a Recruitment Specialist with responsibility for:
- Delivering end to end recruitment campaigns from approval through to on-boarding
- Developing strong relationships with hiring managers and key stakeholders in the business.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder expectations while delivering recruitment services at best practice standard.
- Providing professional support and advice to business units
The following skills and knowledge will be required for this role:
- Proven experience as a recruitment specialist (essential)
- Fluency in German (essential)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong PC skills, knowledge of CORE advantageous but not essential
- Good planning and organizing skills with an ability to work to deadlines
- Degree in HR, business or related discipline with CIPD membership (an advantage)
Minimum Educational qualifications required: 2 honors (C3 or higher) on 2 higher level papers and 3 passes on lower level papers including Math’s and English (or equivalent qualification). Note: if you completed the Leaving Certificate pre-2004, this requirement may not apply to you.
Please examine the job description above in details and let me know if you feel you are interested in and suited to the role. In any case do please get in touch with Enda Connolly of Target Talent if you wish to apply or even to just find out more about the role in question.
My contact details are contained in the e-mail herein.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- In House Recruitment Specialist with French, Dutch or German
€up to 70 000 CZK/month
We now have 3 new recruiter roles available. If you would like to join a world leading international company as part of a brand new EMEA team, read on! Position in bri...15 days ago
- HR Specialist with Dutch
€0 - 0
HR Specialist with Dutch New project is coming to Prague! Are you looking for a new challenge in Human Resources or Payroll Area? If you are professional, credible ind...about 2 months ago
- German Policy Management Officer
€25000 - 30000
GERMAN POLICY MANAGEMENT OFFICER Location: Dublin Our client is a global insurance company located in Dublin who is looking for German Policy Management Officer to joi...17 days ago
- Recruitment Consultant
€To be discussed
About Us Blu Selection is a young and dynamic recruitment company specialized in the sourcing of multilingual profiles for Shared Service Centers, BPO and Sales office...8 days ago
- Subject Matter Expert with Danish
€40000 - 60000
We are looking for a talented Payroll Specialist to join our client’s payroll team in Prague Responsibilities To be a specialist in the area of HR legislation Ensure t...9 months ago