Get similar jobs by email Register →
Recruitment Specialist with German
This is a permanent full time post working directly for one of Ireland’s largest financial institutions with a presence across a range of financial services markets in Ireland and Europe is seeking to recruit a Recruitment Specialist with German. The company are part of one of the world’s leading Life assurance organizations. The company which is currently going through a period of rapid change, manufactures and retails a wide range of financial products for the individual and corporate markets and is the leader in many of the sectors in which it operates.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a highly motivated HR professional to become a key member of a very professional HR Recruitment Team providing service to the entire Group.
We are seeking to appoint a Recruitment Specialist with responsibility for:
- Delivering end to end recruitment campaigns from approval through to on-boarding
- Developing strong relationships with hiring managers and key stakeholders in the business.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder expectations while delivering recruitment services at best practice standard.
- Providing professional support and advice to business units
The following skills and knowledge will be required for this role:
- Proven experience as a recruitment specialist (essential)
- Fluency in German (essential)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong PC skills, knowledge of CORE advantageous but not essential
- Good planning and organizing skills with an ability to work to deadlines
- Degree in HR, business or related discipline with CIPD membership (an advantage)
Minimum Educational qualifications required: 2 honors (C3 or higher) on 2 higher level papers and 3 passes on lower level papers including Math’s and English (or equivalent qualification). Note: if you completed the Leaving Certificate pre-2004, this requirement may not apply to you.
Please examine the job description above in details and let me know if you feel you are interested in and suited to the role. In any case do please get in touch with Enda Connolly of Target Talent if you wish to apply or even to just find out more about the role in question.
My contact details are contained in the e-mail herein.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Payroll Specialist with German
€30000 - 35000
Join a payroll team working for German clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...3 months ago
- SAP Consultant with German
€30000 - 35000
Our client is offering a unique opportunity in their SAP Academy for people who want to start a career working with SAP and train to become qualified SAP Consultants R...4 months ago
- Payroll Specialist with Polish
€28000 - 35000
Payroll Specialist with Polish Join a payroll team working for Polish clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to lear...4 months ago
- German International Recruiter
€15000 - 45000
Be part of it This exciting international client is recruiting for a French speaking individual to play a key role in expanding their growing company further. This cli...about 2 months ago
- German Psychology Account Manager
€24000 - 32000
We are looking for a German-speaking account executive to work with our client, a leading maker of business psychology tools used in HR, recruitment and team developme...2 months ago