Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Regional Manager of Sales|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||US$100000 - US$130000 per year + car,bonus,benefits|
|Location||Union City, California|
|Date Posted||10 months ago|
The Regional Sales Manager is primarily responsible for driving sales activities within assigned territory by managing sales team, performing sales forecasts, ensuring sales revenue and profit growth, reviewing market analyses and monitoring pricing objectives.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accomplish regional sales goals.
- Manage Sales Representatives to ensure market growth and business plan objectives are met.
- Develop training and conduct performance evaluations for Sales Representatives.
- Participate in the hiring and promotion of sales representatives.
- Assign sales territories to Sales Representatives.
- Deliver sales presentations to top customers in coordination with Sales Representatives.
- Meet with top customers, assisting Sales Representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Analyze sales statistics to assist in promoting sales decisions.
- Analyze market data and opportunities to ensure proper sales coverage.
- Communicate with General Manager to ensure customer commitments are and opportunities are captured.
- Collaborate with National Accounts and Industrial Resources Group on Sales initiatives.
- Coordinate marketing and advertising efforts for local market awareness.
- Direct and participate in customer appreciation programs.
- Gain a personal relationship with the region's Top 20 accounts.
- Gain personal awareness of the top 10 jobsites and its contractors in the region.
- Communicate with region staff regarding fleet requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition within assigned region.
- Submit status reports and monthly itineraries to the Regional Manager of Operations.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred.
- Eight years' sales experience with at least five years in sales management.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Problem Solving - Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Keeps commitments.
- Initiative - Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Leadership - demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Management - ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Judgment and decision-making skills commensurate with experience.
- A strong team player, experience with high performance teams.
- Commitment to company values.
- Computer competency.
- Ability to travel 50-75%.
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: sitting, standing, walking, driving, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, filing, seeing, reading and the ability to use a computer, telephone, calculator, copy machine and fax machine.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Sales Manager (m/f) Netherlands
€24000 - 28000
BOOK A TIGER is a strongly growing start-up in the heart of Berlin, which gives customers the opportunity to find reliable and experienced cleaners easily online, with...11 days ago
- Inside Sales Team Leader with Native level of Danish/Swedish/Dutch
We are hiring a Team Leader for the Inside Sales Team for one of our clients. Our Client is a very well-known multinational company, operating in a very dynamic sector...4 months ago
- Pre - Sales Representative w/ Native level of Dutch
€22000 - 23000
Would you like to start working for a famous navigation and management software company in Barcelona? If you have a Native level of Dutch and a strong sales spirit, we...4 months ago
- Sales specialist (German)
€18000 - 22000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...about 2 months ago
- Inside Sales Executive (Flemish+French)
€18000 - 22000
Could you imagine yourself living and working at the wonderful Costa del Sol? Do you have passion for sales and would you like to join a highly motivated and professio...2 months ago