Get similar jobs by email Register →
OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE is currently looking for REGISTERED GENERAL NURSES to work in clinics, hospitals and homes for the elderly across the Germany.
- Handling care equipment
- Dealing with medications
- Grooming the patient
- Patient Monitoring
- Transfer of patients
- Completed training as health and nursing and Caregiver
- German certificate or state recognition as health and nursing
- German language - B2 certificate
- Professional experience is an advantage
- Willing to can be deplayed throughout Germany
- Flexibility, a high degree of empathy and motivation
-Unique chance to gain a work experience in Germany
- Possibilities for further professional development
- Interesting salary (10 - 10.50 EUR/hour)
- Accommodation arrangement
If you want to apply for the vacancy, please, send me your detailed CV in English or German language.
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., CIN: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to Act No.101/2000 Coll. Provided data are kept in the database for the essential period of employment transmission or until a written withdrawal is received. Providing this data to a third part is a subject to the consent of the provider. The enactment of §12 and 21 of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. regulates your right to information about handling personal data, explanation, updating as well as disposing of the data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Medical Advisor for Pharmaceutical Giant
€28000 - 35000 per annum
Job Summary: If you speak Norwegian, have a good level of English and have a degree in in Pharmaceuticals, chemistry, Nursing, nutrition and/or the natural sciences th...about 1 month ago