Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Support existing customers in daily operations to ensure best performance on our games
- Advice on best practice campaigns and roll-outs
- Keep customers up to date on new game releases, updates and news
- Responsible of confirming the release of new games on the existing customers’ sites
- Ensure customers promote our games in marketing campaigns
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships
- Organize, attend and represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to iGaming Opera-tors.
Who are you?
- Previous experience in iGaming, preferably in casino
- Must be a self-driven and motivated individual with highly developed social and communication skills
- Experiences in a client facing position with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all lev-els
- To be able to convey the message of the superior product offering in a professional manner.
- To fully understand our customer’s business environments
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Product Support Analyst 3212
Be part of it This exciting client is a leading global IT service company who are currently recruiting for a French speaking product support analyst who will be based ...about 1 month ago
- Account Executive (Spanish)
€25000 - 27000
Do you have experience in digital sales? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person with experienice in the digital marketing sector? Then this position is for you: Th...22 days ago