Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Support existing customers in daily operations to ensure best performance on our games
- Advice on best practice campaigns and roll-outs
- Keep customers up to date on new game releases, updates and news
- Responsible of confirming the release of new games on the existing customers’ sites
- Ensure customers promote our games in marketing campaigns
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships
- Organize, attend and represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to iGaming Opera-tors.
Who are you?
- Previous experience in iGaming, preferably in casino
- Must be a self-driven and motivated individual with highly developed social and communication skills
- Experiences in a client facing position with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all lev-els
- To be able to convey the message of the superior product offering in a professional manner.
- To fully understand our customer’s business environments
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Key Account Manager, B2B
Key Account Manager, B2B | Generous salary plus an excellent bonus and benefits package | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Key Account ...3 months ago
- Senior Analyst - CRM
Senior Analyst - CRM | Competitive Salary, Private healthcare, relocation covered, Bonus and Pension | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to...3 months ago