Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Support existing customers in daily operations to ensure best performance on our games
- Advice on best practice campaigns and roll-outs
- Keep customers up to date on new game releases, updates and news
- Responsible of confirming the release of new games on the existing customers’ sites
- Ensure customers promote our games in marketing campaigns
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships
- Organize, attend and represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to iGaming Opera-tors.
Who are you?
- Previous experience in iGaming, preferably in casino
- Must be a self-driven and motivated individual with highly developed social and communication skills
- Experiences in a client facing position with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all lev-els
- To be able to convey the message of the superior product offering in a professional manner.
- To fully understand our customer’s business environments
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Partner Services Specialist
€990 per month
Be part of it This client is a fast growing global player in the fashion industry. Having started as a start up in 2008 this company is now employing 1500 people in 11...about 1 month ago
- Hebrew Keywords Specialist
€23000 - 28000
Keyword Specialist – Hebrew *** MUST HAVE EU PASSPORT OR STAMP 4 VISA TO APPLY*** Position Objective: As a keyword specialist you will be responsible for the optimizat...about 1 month ago
- French Customer Success Manager
€50000 - 70000
French Customer Success Manager Dublin The Role Our client is looking for Customer Success Managers who are interested in using creativity to solve problems, building ...about 2 months ago