Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Support existing customers in daily operations to ensure best performance on our games
- Advice on best practice campaigns and roll-outs
- Keep customers up to date on new game releases, updates and news
- Responsible of confirming the release of new games on the existing customers’ sites
- Ensure customers promote our games in marketing campaigns
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships
- Organize, attend and represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to iGaming Opera-tors.
Who are you?
- Previous experience in iGaming, preferably in casino
- Must be a self-driven and motivated individual with highly developed social and communication skills
- Experiences in a client facing position with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all lev-els
- To be able to convey the message of the superior product offering in a professional manner.
- To fully understand our customer’s business environments
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Digital Account Manager (German)
€24000 - 24000
Do you have experience in managing accounts? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person with experience in the digital marketing industry? Then this position is for yo...3 months ago