Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Support existing customers in daily operations to ensure best performance on our games
- Advice on best practice campaigns and roll-outs
- Keep customers up to date on new game releases, updates and news
- Responsible of confirming the release of new games on the existing customers’ sites
- Ensure customers promote our games in marketing campaigns
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships
- Organize, attend and represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to iGaming Opera-tors.
Who are you?
- Previous experience in iGaming, preferably in casino
- Must be a self-driven and motivated individual with highly developed social and communication skills
- Experiences in a client facing position with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all lev-els
- To be able to convey the message of the superior product offering in a professional manner.
- To fully understand our customer’s business environments
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Copywriter to sunny Cyprus
€20000 - 25000
Are you looking to make your next career move abroad? Do you have a confident personality and are great at building strong relationships? If so, we have a great job op...5 days ago
- Business Developer (French)
€17000 - 24000
Are you a Sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s ...1 day ago