Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a well established company located in Portugal, is looking for a Release Engineer to join their team.
You will be responsible for the coordination of the releases deployment to our production systems and managing and maintaining all the systems that support the release process.
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Weekly Release Reporting
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Work with development engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Develop and maintain scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Research new configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyze their application to current configuration management needs
Key skills and experience:
- Degree in Computer science.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in Release Management or Project Management
- Experience in software development, preferably on web (ecommerce) sites.
- Experience in software build and maintenance tools with Visual Studio, Octopus Deploy or any other automation build and deployment tools.
- Experience working in Agile environments with SCRUM methodologies is a plus.
- Skills in an object orientated language like C# (or Java), Powershell, and SQL Server.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Passionate for delivering quality software and defending the customer/end-user perspective.
- Good communication skills and teamwork believer.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Detail oriented and resilient to stress
- Only candidates already located in Portugal are considered.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- DevOps Engineer
DevOps Engineer | Salary competitive + benefits (inc. good benefits i.e. healthcare, gym etc.) | Online Gaming Sector | Malta SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a...18 days ago
- QA Engineer
€Up to £36000 per annum + Plus benefits
QA Engineer | Salary up to £36,000 per year + benefits package | IT and Gaming | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit QA Engineer by a fast-paced, forward...18 days ago
- Security Engineer
Security Engineer | Salary competitive + benefits (incl. relocation, good benefits i.e. healthcare, gym etc.) | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been app...27 days ago
- Network Engineer
€2000 - 3000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service centre in Prague. This positio...7 months ago
- Service Desk Engineer (German)
€40000 - 60000
ould you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your position...7 days ago