Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a well established company located in Portugal, is looking for a Release Engineer to join their team.
You will be responsible for the coordination of the releases deployment to our production systems and managing and maintaining all the systems that support the release process.
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Weekly Release Reporting
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Work with development engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Develop and maintain scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Research new configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyze their application to current configuration management needs
Key skills and experience:
- Degree in Computer science.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in Release Management or Project Management
- Experience in software development, preferably on web (ecommerce) sites.
- Experience in software build and maintenance tools with Visual Studio, Octopus Deploy or any other automation build and deployment tools.
- Experience working in Agile environments with SCRUM methodologies is a plus.
- Skills in an object orientated language like C# (or Java), Powershell, and SQL Server.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Passionate for delivering quality software and defending the customer/end-user perspective.
- Good communication skills and teamwork believer.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Detail oriented and resilient to stress
- Only candidates already located in Portugal are considered.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Product Release Manager
Prague, Czech Republic
€70000 - 100000
For a new IoT startup smart technology team in Prague, we’re now seeking a new manager to lead the organisation’s product release, quality and customer satisfaction ac...3 months ago
- DevOps Engineer
Online gaming company based in Malta is recruiting for a Gaming DevOps Engineer. The successful candidate will be an infrastructure expert who is also happy to get dow...about 6 hours ago
- QA Engineer
We are recruiting for a QA Engineer for one of the fastest growing European Fintech companies based at their Malaga technological hub, where they use and develop the l...about 6 hours ago
- Telephony Engineer
Be part of it One of the biggest BPOs in the world is looking for a friendly and tech-savvy new team member to join as a Telephony Engineer. You will be part of this g...3 months ago
- Network Engineer
€2000 - 3000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service centre in Prague. This positio...4 months ago