Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Head Hunt International|
|Job Title||Remote Desktop Support role available for German speakers in Warsaw!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
Business enterprise operating in the field of technology and healthcare. The company has spread across 31 countries offering a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, system integration, distribution of technology and telecom products. It has a unique management philosophy based on trust and transparency where the employee comes first.
- First Level remote resolution of Desktop Support tickets
- 2nd line fault analysis and experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel 2003/2007/2010/2013)
- supporting VPN and remote connection tools, in relation to Broadband and 3G technologies.
- Fluent German and fluent English
- A minimum of 2 years Remote Desktop support experience providing remote fault analysis, via verbal communication and IT remote control tools.
- Minimum 1 year face to face experience required in Desktop Support role with half of it with a private organisation preferably with manufacturing sector
- Outstanding Call Handling and customer experience
- Strong Microsoft Windows o\s experience – Especially for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Strong Software management environment understanding
- Active Directory user account administration experience.
- 2 week free accommodation
- Gym membership
- Life and health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Permanent job contract
- Performance bonus
- Supplement for picked language course
- Bonus of 200-300 PLN for 2 weeks holidays per year
- Bonuses for Christmas, b-days, weddings, etc.
- Opportunity to grow in your career
- Low cost of living
- Professional training provided by experts
Online Chat – Talk to the Recruitment Consultant right now
Head Hunt International is always committed to provide fast and effective recruitment services to all the job seekers and clients. Generally an applicant has to wait from few days to few weeks to be contacted my recruitment companies and in most cases they are never contacted back at all. We understand the feeling and urgency of a job seeker query so in order to minimise the response time and talk to you as soon as possible. We are not available online most of hours in a day.
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in Multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International. Please apply this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.
German, fluent German, fluent English Call centre, customer services, IT analyst, Language job, administration, Remote Desktop Support, help desk, Warsaw
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...5 days ago
- Customer Support with German or Dutch
€35000 - 45000
REED are pleased to cooperate with an international client currently in expansion. Are you looking for a new working opportunity in information technology where you co...2 months ago
- German Social Media Specialist
Be part of it This client is a leading technology company looking for a social media support specialist based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Our client has a fun yet pr...2 months ago
- Dutch Technical Support
€25000 - 26000
Dutch Technical Support - Dublin Role Description: This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity to work with and support the leaders in the health technology revolu...3 days ago
- Technical Support with French
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...5 days ago