Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Head Hunt International|
|Job Title||Remote Desktop Support role available for German speakers in Warsaw!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Business enterprise operating in the field of technology and healthcare. The company has spread across 31 countries offering a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, system integration, distribution of technology and telecom products. It has a unique management philosophy based on trust and transparency where the employee comes first.
- First Level remote resolution of Desktop Support tickets
- 2nd line fault analysis and experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel 2003/2007/2010/2013)
- supporting VPN and remote connection tools, in relation to Broadband and 3G technologies.
- Fluent German and fluent English
- A minimum of 2 years Remote Desktop support experience providing remote fault analysis, via verbal communication and IT remote control tools.
- Minimum 1 year face to face experience required in Desktop Support role with half of it with a private organisation preferably with manufacturing sector
- Outstanding Call Handling and customer experience
- Strong Microsoft Windows o\s experience – Especially for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Strong Software management environment understanding
- Active Directory user account administration experience.
- 2 week free accommodation
- Gym membership
- Life and health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Permanent job contract
- Performance bonus
- Supplement for picked language course
- Bonus of 200-300 PLN for 2 weeks holidays per year
- Bonuses for Christmas, b-days, weddings, etc.
- Opportunity to grow in your career
- Low cost of living
- Professional training provided by experts
Online Chat – Talk to the Recruitment Consultant right now
Head Hunt International is always committed to provide fast and effective recruitment services to all the job seekers and clients. Generally an applicant has to wait from few days to few weeks to be contacted my recruitment companies and in most cases they are never contacted back at all. We understand the feeling and urgency of a job seeker query so in order to minimise the response time and talk to you as soon as possible. We are not available online most of hours in a day.
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in Multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International. Please apply this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.
German, fluent German, fluent English Call centre, customer services, IT analyst, Language job, administration, Remote Desktop Support, help desk, Warsaw
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...7 days ago
- German Tech Support Belfast City
€15000 - 16000
Job Summary Speak German - Good with technology & looking to join a great team in Belfast? For those of you who have a near native level of German and now their way ar...about 1 month ago
- German Technical Support Engineer 2770
Newcastle, United Kingdom
€20000 - 30000
Be part of it This is a great opportunity available representing an international software development company. This role will provide you with world class experience ...about 1 month ago
- German IT support & Business Development Belfast
€14000 - 18000
What are we looking for? Do you speak German, have an affinity for IT, and like to help others with it? Then check out this IT Support job we have in Belfast, Northern...4 days ago
- German IT Support - First Level Support Dublin
€23000 - 26000
What are we looking for? Are you an IT whiz kid? Do people turn to you for help with Their IT equipment? If so then why not get paid for it? If you speak German and ar...4 days ago