Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Barona HR Services Poland|
|Job Title||Research Analyst with Spanish, Portuguese or Italian|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||10000 - 50000|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
Currently we are looking for our globally well-known Client in Gdańsk (Tricity) motivated candidates for the position of: Research Analyst
If you are a great communicator and intellectually curious, this is a perfect opportunity to gain an introduction to the financial services industry and build a deep understanding of particular industries.
Our Client provides ongoing training and Analysts will be working closely with teams across the USA, Europe and Asia.
As an Analyst you will be helping in researching a project and identifying and recruiting via phone and email the most relevant experts to consult with our clients.
Your main tasks:
- conduct project specific industry research to identify and recruit experts who clearly match the needs of a client’s request
- monitor industry news, identify market trends, conduct project specific research and establish valuable professional relationships with senior-level industry professionals
- work closely with the Client Management team to ensure projects are prioritized and fulfilled in a timely manner
- Master’s or BA degree
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Fluency in any one of these languages is required: German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and/or French;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a team but also manage projects independently
- Leadership qualities, positive energy and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Previous working experience on a similar role is a plus
Our Client offers:
- Compensation and Benefits package
- A vibrant and innovative place to work
- Structured training programme including financial service specific courses
- A detailed career path
- An open and collaborative work environment
- A variety of social perks, including stocked break rooms, team outings, and other office celebrations throughout the year
If you are interested don´t hesitate to submit your application and CV in English.
Please be informed that we contact personally only chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in your application the following clause:“I agree for processing my personal data and storage it into a database of your company in order to present me an offer of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. No. 133, item 883).“
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Social Media Recruiter with French
At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by the slogan: PERSONALIZED RECRUITMENT. As a recruitment company we are supporting ...4 months ago
- Social Media Recruiter with German
Simply put, we are a recruitment agency by the name of Dnl-Limited Recruitment. At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by t...6 months ago
- Multilingual Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton with Relocation Assistance
€20000 - 30000
Multilingual Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton Are you good at finding solutions to problems as they arise and do you know how to effectively communicate with peopl...11 days ago
- Dutch Technical Support Specialist in Dublin with Relocation Assistance!
€20000 - 40000
Dutch Technical Support Specialist in bustling Dublin Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally withi...about 1 month ago
- Online Marketing Adviser (Dutch)
€£950 - £1200 + monthly bonus
The company. You want to start your career with Digital Marketing? Do you like online advertising and new technologies? If you are motivated, creative and open-minded,...1 day ago