Get similar jobs by email Register →
Be Part of It
Our client is one of the best consumer research companies in the United Kingdom with headquarters in Belfast. They are seeking an experienced individual to become a Research Coordinator in their company with the aim of reaching business goals and increasing revenue growth. They are a highly skilled team who are experienced in data collection and data analysis providing a tailor made service to meet each clients’ needs.
You will be providing administrative support and fulfilling clerical tasks. You will be primarily liaising with the client's suppliers over the phone and in writing, organising fieldwork schedules and teams for our Research Officers. In order to achieve this you will be scheduling and booking market researchers . Occasionally you will also be sharing the task of managing and controlling all aspects of our front of house function together with your colleagues
- Previous experience in a supervisory role is desirable
- Ability to multitask and communicate at different corporate levels
- Determination to get the job done to the highest levels of quality
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written - excellent level of English spelling and grammar in particular
- Competent with Microsoft packages for necessary administrative duties
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work towards targets
- Great organisational and time management skills
Up for the Adventure?
Do you think that you would be the perfect fit? Get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Adminstrative Coordinator
Legal and Asset management firm based in Central London is looking for a French speaking Administrative Coordinator with bookkeeping experience. The main purpose of th...5 months ago
- Spanish Collections Representative
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
As a Spanish Collections Teammate, you will perform a range of collection duties including monitoring the status of aging accounts and following established policies a...2 months ago