Get similar jobs by email Register →
Be Part of It
Our client is one of the best consumer research companies in the United Kingdom with headquarters in Belfast. They are seeking an experienced individual to become a freelance Research Officer in their company with the aim of reaching business goals and increasing revenue growth. They are a highly skilled team who are experienced in data collection and data analysis providing a tailor made service to meet each clients’ needs.
You will be responsible for managing teams of interviewers during market research studies, this could apply to ad-hoc projects as well as to continuous projects. You will be primarily responsible for supervising, coaching, and motivating your team, but also ensuring high levels of accuracy and delivery of pre-determined targets. In order to achieve this you will brief and train market researchers and conduct continuous quality assessment. Occasionally you will also be required to collect data and respond to other ad-hoc duties.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Leadership qualities – ability to assume control of situations, and inspire respect whilst developing motivation in team members; takes an active role in generating team morale
- Comfortable with tablet technology
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
- Competent with Microsoft packages for necessary administrative duties
- Flexible approach to working hours and willing to travel on a regular basis
- Resource planning, to ensure targets are met within allocated budgets
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work towards targets
- Able to multitask
- Great organisational and time management skills
Up for the Adventure?
Do you think that you would be the perfect fit? Get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hea