Get similar jobs by email Register →
Senior RF IC Design Engineer | Salary €65,000 to €75,000 plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Netherlands or Italy
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior RF IC Design Engineer for a world leader in the RF IC Design sector from one of their bases in the Netherlands or Italy. The successful Senior RF IC Design Engineer will work with a team of experienced IC Design engineers to develop state-of-the-art integrated circuits.
Senior RF IC Design Engineer Responsibilities:
As part of the RF IC Design team, you will:
- Be involved in design, simulation, layout support, characterization, and release to production of high-performance RF analog circuits
- Translate customer requirements into design specifications
- Perform feasibility studies on the designs
- Analyze new analog design ideas for use in future and current work
Senior RF IC Design Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years' of experience working within the IC design sector on RF analog technologies
- A specialisation in working with low/high power amplifiers would be a distinct advantage
- MSc or Ph.D. in a relevant subject
- Strong and intuitive analytical understanding of transistor-level design
- Knowledge of and experience in high level models (Verilog AMS) and verification environment
- Understanding of placement and layout issues with respect to RF frequency IC design
- Experience in 90nm CMOS (and smaller) feature size technology
A leading company with over 30 years' experience in the RFIC Design field, my client work with a focused vision on to bring a structured RF and Analog IC methodology to the world. A proven track record of developing complex, high-performance IC coupled with licensing silicon complete IC for a number of application means the company has remained a leading innovator in the sector for three decades.
They provide all of the usual benefits associated with a company of their standing - pension, healthcare, bonus scheme - along with a fierce loyalty to their employees and a desire to push them to advance their own knowledge for the betterment of both their own career and the company's development.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call 0207 183 6462 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: IC Design, RFIC, RFID, LF, HF, UHF, CMOS, SoC, PLL, ADC, DA, Power Amplifier
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support Engineer
€0 - 0
Why live and work in Malta? http://www.nordicjobsworldwide.com/job-seekers/locations/malta/ What will you be doing? As Technical Support Engineer, you’ll act as the Si...about 2 months ago
- Quality Assurance Engineer
€0 - 0
Why live and work in Malta? http://www.nordicjobsworldwide.com/job-seekers/locations/malta/ What will you be doing? As QA engineer, you will be involved in creating ne...about 2 months ago
- Global Digital Learning Designer (English Native)
€35000 - 38000
The Company. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Global Digital Learning Designer for one of our international clients, based in Barcelona. The Job. Part of...about 2 months ago
- IT Network Administrator
€0 - 0
Why live and work in Malta? http://www.nordicjobsworldwide.com/job-seekers/locations/malta/ What will you be doing? As a Network & IT Administrator, you will install, ...about 2 months ago