Get similar jobs by email Register →
On behalf of our client, one of the most reputable Banking Organizers in its sector, with a presence in 5 locations worldwide and with over 4,000 employees working for the group, we are currently searching for a part-time Business Finance / Banking Administrative Support Officer available to work throughout the year providing administration support with Microsoft Visual Basic as well as with other applications, documentation and general daily tasks within the Income Team of our prestigious client's branch in Prague.Scope of employment:
As Risk Control Services Specialist you support the proper execution of the daily clearing house business with respect to the risk situation of Eurex Clearing for the related markets/exchanges Eurex, Xetra, Eurex Bonds, Eurex Repo, Irish Stock Exchange and OTC traded swaps.Key responsibilities:
- You support compliant and efficient clearing house risk management of Eurex Clearing AG by executing standardized risk management processes.
- Preparation of regulatory reportings.
- Execution of regular parameter updates.
- Execution of analysis on collateral eligibility management.
- Setup new products and Instruments.
- Perform ad-hoc and regular operational risk reporting and analysis.
- University degree in finance, business administration or economics with financial focus and/or a comparable training or professional experience in the sector.
- Basic knowledge in risk management.
- Knowledge of risk management systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of at least one of the asset classes listed equity or fixed income derivatives, stocks, bonds or interest rate swaps.
- Quick comprehension, ability to work under pressure, reliability and responsibility.
- Reliability, high degree of flexibility and a strong customer focus.
- Commitment and willingness to shift work including availability on public holidays.
- Knowledge of database, database server, MS Access and SQL would be an asset.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills will be an asset.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Perspective projects with global scope.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Positive and social working environment.
- Young, creative team spirit.
- Other benefits to be discussed during the interview.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...about 1 month ago
- Dutch speaking Payroll Officer – Berlin
€26000 - 30000
Dutch speaking Payroll Officer wanted here in Berlin, Germany. Work for an international company where you and your career will soar. With regular on-the-job training ...2 months ago