Get similar jobs by email Register →
On behalf of our client, one of the most reputable Banking Organizers in its sector, with a presence in 5 locations worldwide and with over 4,000 employees working for the group, we are currently searching for a part-time Business Finance / Banking Administrative Support Officer available to work throughout the year providing administration support with Microsoft Visual Basic as well as with other applications, documentation and general daily tasks within the Income Team of our prestigious client's branch in Prague.Scope of employment:
As Risk Control Services Specialist you support the proper execution of the daily clearing house business with respect to the risk situation of Eurex Clearing for the related markets/exchanges Eurex, Xetra, Eurex Bonds, Eurex Repo, Irish Stock Exchange and OTC traded swaps.Key responsibilities:
- You support compliant and efficient clearing house risk management of Eurex Clearing AG by executing standardized risk management processes.
- Preparation of regulatory reportings.
- Execution of regular parameter updates.
- Execution of analysis on collateral eligibility management.
- Setup new products and Instruments.
- Perform ad-hoc and regular operational risk reporting and analysis.
- University degree in finance, business administration or economics with financial focus and/or a comparable training or professional experience in the sector.
- Basic knowledge in risk management.
- Knowledge of risk management systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of at least one of the asset classes listed equity or fixed income derivatives, stocks, bonds or interest rate swaps.
- Quick comprehension, ability to work under pressure, reliability and responsibility.
- Reliability, high degree of flexibility and a strong customer focus.
- Commitment and willingness to shift work including availability on public holidays.
- Knowledge of database, database server, MS Access and SQL would be an asset.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills will be an asset.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Perspective projects with global scope.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Positive and social working environment.
- Young, creative team spirit.
- Other benefits to be discussed during the interview.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Account Protection Specialist
The core function of an Account Protection Specialist is to deliver superior customer experience by focusing in customer care principle, making it easy to do business ...28 days ago
- Senior Asset Management Executive required for an immediate start, Dublin area.
Our client based in the Dublin area urgently require a Senior Asset Management Executive for an immediate start. Key Responsibilities: Organise all Tenant, Borrower le...15 days ago
- Swedish Payment Support Agent
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Swedish speaker to help them to support their Swedish speaki...about 1 month ago
- French Fraud Admin
Be part of it This opportunity is representing one of the biggest globally recognised smartphone and computer brands in the world who are currently seeking a French sp...about 1 month ago