Get similar jobs by email Register →
On behalf of our client, one of the most reputable Banking Organizers in its sector, with a presence in 5 locations worldwide and with over 4,000 employees working for the group, we are currently searching for a part-time Business Finance / Banking Administrative Support Officer available to work throughout the year providing administration support with Microsoft Visual Basic as well as with other applications, documentation and general daily tasks within the Income Team of our prestigious client's branch in Prague.Scope of employment:
As Risk Control Services Specialist you support the proper execution of the daily clearing house business with respect to the risk situation of Eurex Clearing for the related markets/exchanges Eurex, Xetra, Eurex Bonds, Eurex Repo, Irish Stock Exchange and OTC traded swaps.Key responsibilities:
- You support compliant and efficient clearing house risk management of Eurex Clearing AG by executing standardized risk management processes.
- Preparation of regulatory reportings.
- Execution of regular parameter updates.
- Execution of analysis on collateral eligibility management.
- Setup new products and Instruments.
- Perform ad-hoc and regular operational risk reporting and analysis.
- University degree in finance, business administration or economics with financial focus and/or a comparable training or professional experience in the sector.
- Basic knowledge in risk management.
- Knowledge of risk management systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of at least one of the asset classes listed equity or fixed income derivatives, stocks, bonds or interest rate swaps.
- Quick comprehension, ability to work under pressure, reliability and responsibility.
- Reliability, high degree of flexibility and a strong customer focus.
- Commitment and willingness to shift work including availability on public holidays.
- Knowledge of database, database server, MS Access and SQL would be an asset.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills will be an asset.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Perspective projects with global scope.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Positive and social working environment.
- Young, creative team spirit.
- Other benefits to be discussed during the interview.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Collections Specialist
€0 - 50000
PayPal is the leading global online payment service built for the digital age. We now have over 188 million active customers around the world and handle almost a fifth...about 2 months ago
- Brand Risk Management - Deutscher Markt
€0 - 50000
Als Brand Risk Management Agent/in wird Ihre Hauptverantwortung in der Überprüfung und Untersuchung potenzieller Verletzungen der Nutzungsrichtlinien liegen. Diese Ver...6 days ago
- Brand Risk Management - German market
€0 - 50000
PayPal is the leading global online payment service built for the digital age. We now have over 188 million active customers around the world and handle almost a fifth...about 1 month ago
- EMEA Billing Specialist - English Language
€30000 - 35000CZK Per Month
We are now seeking an enthusiastic new team member for our international client in Prague. In this position, you will be responsible for administrating large value inv...6 months ago
- German Business Support SMB
€27000 - 38000
The Business Support SMB Agent is responsible for delivering priority account support to Business Support’s most valuable sellers. This position is a critical componen...6 days ago