Get similar jobs by email Register →
Risk Manager with German
We focus on pensions and individual protection products, offering a combination of unit-linked funds, unitized with profits funds and variable annuity business within our pension products. We are currently seeking to immediately fill a Risk Manager Positon for our German Market as part of the continued development of our Risk Function, we are currently seeking an ambitious, dynamic and talented candidate to fill the role of Risk Manager.
The Risk Function is responsible for independent risk oversight within the second line of defense of all risk-taking activities across the Company.
The main duties / responsibilities associated with this role will include the following:
- Support the Risk Function in its development, oversight and maintenance of the Company’s enterprise risk management framework.
- Support the business functions in their implementation of their risk management programs and policies.
- Monitor compliance with the Company’s risk appetite framework, risk policies and supporting standards
- Provide support in the roll out and ongoing maintenance of the risk framework within the Company
- Facilitate operational risk and control assessments in the business
- Support the production of the ORSA (Own Risk and Solvency Assessment) report.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and knowledge:
- A professional actuarial, accountancy or risk qualification would be an asset
- Fluency in English and German (both oral and written)
- A good knowledge of life assurance products and processes
- Excellent PC skills with knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to influence people
- Analytical skills and a good eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills with the ability to manage competing priorities under time pressure
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest and most Successful Firm in the Industry who are aggressively and very successfully expanding in the German Market with growth of over 300% in the last 12 months.
The Salary on this role would range from 65-75,000 (D.O.E) as well as an attractive suit of benefits including Pension, Health and Life Insurance, Subsidized canteen ,Leisure Centre incl Gym, Pool and Squash Courts.
If you meet , exceed or come close to matching this criteria and wish to apply or just find out more please contact Enda Connolly of Target Talent at the contact details contained herein.