Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||Russian Customer Meeting Services Analyst|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||29000 - 37000|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
Russian CMS Analyst – Cork
The role of a CMS analyst involves having responsibility for market oversight & coordination of all aspects of the Contract to Pay Process (C2P). This includes and is not limited to document coordination, payment of HCP invoices and data maintenance in the appropriate systems. All analysts are responsible for professional interaction with HCPs and business partners.
· Handling queries / calls from external customers, such as healthcare professionals, in a courteous, professional manner.
· Market oversight for coordination & execution of C2P process for assigned country/Hub.
· Ownership for issue resolution and escalation as required.
· Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
· Makes decisions that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines and workload.
· Accurate recording of all data to ensure compliance at all times.
· Reporting for Senior Leadership, Business & Local Affiliates as required including weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics on regional team activities to measure success
· Ensures optimal customer satisfaction in all aspects of the process.
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the affiliate and wider organisation.
· Influence and garner support from stakeholders in implementing process improvements.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
· Provide input and recommendations into possible continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
· Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
· Supports organizational changes.
· Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
· Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
· Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the role.
· Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws and regulations relevant to the role.
· Ensure adherence to document retention requirements in line with Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements.
· Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP’s
· Ensure compliance with Transparency reporting requirements
· Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
· Integrate compliance into daily activities.
· Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits
· University Degree
· Fluency in Russian is a requirement, additional European is an advantage.
· Min 2 years customer facing experience. Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate.
· Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills.
· Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with the organization and respond to customer needs while managing their expectations.
· Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated.
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
· Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Experience of working to tight deadlines with good time management skills.
· Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
· Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
- Legal and/or Contracting support experience an advantage
- Compliance and controls experience an advantage
- Hospitality and/or Travel & Meetings experience an advantage
- German Meeting Coordinator Analyst
€30,000 - 37,000
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork Ireland who is searching for a German speaking Customer Meeting Coordinator Analyst to join their growing...about 1 month ago
- German + Russian Procurement Agent - Berlin
€32000 - 38000
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual speaker...18 days ago
- German + Russian Procurement Agent - Berlin
€32000 - 38000 per annum + Relocation Package
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual speaker...29 days ago
- Dutch Customer Relationship Representative
€28000 - 30000
Customer Relationship Representatives – Dutch Location – Athlone Position type: Permanent Our client is a global provider of medical technologies in Athlone. Your role...9 days ago