Get similar jobs by email Register →
Russian + 1 other EU language Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Do you speak fluent Russian + 1 of the following languages; French, Portuguese, Polish, Italian or German and would enjoy using these languages in a job?
- Interested in joining a large international company with a multilingual and multinational atmosphere?
- Do you have exceptional communication and people skills?
Then this job is perfect for you!
My client challenges you to come and work for us in a multilingual fun environment and communicate daily with people in many different countries across Europe!
The company operates 24/7, and that gives you the opportunity to be flexible with your shifts. Also offering a good benefit package as below:
• 40 hours per week contract – 24/7 service - flexible shifts
• Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
• Learning and Development courses
• Career opportunities within the account
What you need to do in return? Well…you need to effectively use your excellent customer service skills for our high profile customers; assist them with their inquiries over the phone and email; advise them on procedure and give the best resolution. The company work on a fast paced environment and flexibility matters.
If you feel you would like to be part of this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please apply for this role:
• To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
• To develop and maintain a full technical knowledge of client products and services.
• To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
• To deal with all correspondence as requested/required.
• Logging of all calls accurately and in line with procedure.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
• To consult product manuals, to be able to advise customer of appropriate options / solutions.
• Fluent in Russian +1 (French, Portugues, Polish, Italian or German)
• Previous experience in Customer Service
• Computer literate: Word-processing, Excel, internet and general systems usage
• Flexibility - Multicultural oriented
• A minimum of 30 wpm on a keyboard
• Ability to work under pressure and detail oriented
• Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
• Initiative, ability to multitask and prioritise
• Sense of urgency and responsibility required
• Problem solving
• Good level of comfort with computer applications and MS Office
* All offers are subject to successfully passing a credit and disclosure Scotland check *
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French + German Customer Service Agent - Berlin
€26400 - 30000 per annum
French speaking customer service professionals - we have a client in Berlin looking for new customer service agents who speak a near native level of French and a C1 le...about 1 month ago
- Dutch + German Customer Service Agent - Berlin
€26400 - 30000 per annum
Dutch speaking customer service professionals - we have a client in Berlin looking for new customer service agents who speak a near native level of Dutch and a C1 leve...about 1 month ago
- Legal Customer Service Advisor (Native English + Spanish)
€16000 - 20000
THE COMPANY Our client is a company, located in Barcelona, providing legal services of greatest quality all across Spain. The company delivers the most effective solut...7 months ago
- French Customer Service Representative
We are now looking for French Speakers to Amsterdam, Netherlands for our international client. As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, wit...8 days ago
- Customer Service Agent (Dutch)
€18000 - 25000
Do you thrive on challenge and are excited by change? And you are interested in an inbound sales position with upselling and cross-selling for a world-leader in the de...11 days ago