Get similar jobs by email Register →
Russian + 1 other EU language Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Do you speak fluent Russian + 1 of the following languages; French, Portuguese, Polish, Italian or German and would enjoy using these languages in a job?
- Interested in joining a large international company with a multilingual and multinational atmosphere?
- Do you have exceptional communication and people skills?
Then this job is perfect for you!
My client challenges you to come and work for us in a multilingual fun environment and communicate daily with people in many different countries across Europe!
The company operates 24/7, and that gives you the opportunity to be flexible with your shifts. Also offering a good benefit package as below:
• 40 hours per week contract – 24/7 service - flexible shifts
• Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
• Learning and Development courses
• Career opportunities within the account
What you need to do in return? Well…you need to effectively use your excellent customer service skills for our high profile customers; assist them with their inquiries over the phone and email; advise them on procedure and give the best resolution. The company work on a fast paced environment and flexibility matters.
If you feel you would like to be part of this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please apply for this role:
• To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
• To develop and maintain a full technical knowledge of client products and services.
• To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
• To deal with all correspondence as requested/required.
• Logging of all calls accurately and in line with procedure.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
• To consult product manuals, to be able to advise customer of appropriate options / solutions.
• Fluent in Russian +1 (French, Portugues, Polish, Italian or German)
• Previous experience in Customer Service
• Computer literate: Word-processing, Excel, internet and general systems usage
• Flexibility - Multicultural oriented
• A minimum of 30 wpm on a keyboard
• Ability to work under pressure and detail oriented
• Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
• Initiative, ability to multitask and prioritise
• Sense of urgency and responsibility required
• Problem solving
• Good level of comfort with computer applications and MS Office
* All offers are subject to successfully passing a credit and disclosure Scotland check *
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Russian Customer Service Representative
Be part of it This role is with a provider of technical products which is one of the leading companies in the technology industry. Offices all over the world use their...3 months ago
- French + Italian Customer Service Agent - Dublin
Dublin City Centre,
€24000 - 25000 per annum
Here is an amazing opportunity for a French speaker who also has a near native level in Italian and is looking for a job as Customer Service Representative. This Frenc...about 2 hours ago
- Dutch + German Customer Service Rep for Motor company - Hamburg
€26000 - 27000
Like the fact that you can pick up your keys and motor on anywhere you want? Want to help others do the same? Once you speak Dutch and German and want to live and work...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
€16000 - 20000
Be part of it This amazing client has an exclusive niche position in the telecommunications market. They operate in a very fast paced environment and are looking for a...5 days ago
- Slovakian Speaking Customer Service
€20000 - 23000
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Customer Service Advisors with language abilities in order to address their expand...6 days ago