Get similar jobs by email Register →
Russian Sales Consultant - Cork
Starting date: 6th of November
Our client is part of the Wyndham Worldwide Group and our client primarily provides a holiday exchange service to timeshare owners who are members. Our client is the world leader in timeshare holiday exchange with over 4000 affiliated resorts located in 100 countries. The organization pioneered the concept of holiday exchange in 1974 offering timeshare owners increased flexibility and versatility with their holiday ownership experience.
The organization’s office in Cork, Ireland, currently employs just over 200 employees. We are proud to be able to say that our Contact Centre boasts a diverse culture, employing people from 25 different countries. Locally, we service 12 different markets across sales, customer service and web support channels. The company is an equal opportunities employer and we actively encourage continuous staff development.
We offer full training, excellent on-site facilities, continuing personal development and great career advancement possibilities within our company, an international organisation and part of the Wyndham Destination Network. In addition we offer an excellent benefits package.
- Pro-actively deal with members across various channels, primarily inbound calls and also as required outbound calls, and emails.
- Achieve all personal targets and objectives through maximising all sales and value-add opportunities.
- Motivated to earn competitive incentives by meeting personal and market set KPI’s.
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment offering members various holiday products, with a strong focus on switch-selling and first contact resolution.
- Delivering a high level of service to our expanding member base through regular contact to create the holidays of their dreams.
- Resolution of member complaints/enquiries whether verbal, written or via e-mail relating to all aspects of the system.
- Administration of compensatory payments where applicable.
- Logging completed work accurately to allow us to report the activity of the department on a daily and monthly basis.
- Candidates will be expected to work in a self-directed manner but will receive mentor support from Team Leaders and coaches.
- Ability to take ownership of members’ queries.
- Minimising escalations at all costs.
Specific skills we are looking for:
- Fluency in Russian
- High standard of English
- Must have EU passport or Stamp 4
- Excellent telephone manner
- Professional writing skills
- A positive outlook
- An ability to handle challenging sales and service situations
- Results Driven
- Passionate about delivering excellent service
- Desire to learn and continually expand your destination knowledge
- ‘Can do’ attitude where nothing is too much trouble
- Flexibility to adapt in a changing environment
- Travel experience and geography knowledge would be of benefit
- Negotiation Skills – securing win-win agreements.
- Experience of working in a sales environment or contact centre would be a distinct advantage, though not a necessity as full training will be provided
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service Representative - Russian
€20000 - 30000
Overview of Role The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join...3 months ago
- Software License Sales Consultant (German)
€30000 - 35000
Do you have excellent communication skills and experience in sales? Would you like to develop your career in a Software License industry? Then this position is for you...5 months ago
- Swedish Inside Sales Stockholm
€£10000 - £15000 per annum + SEK GROSS PER MONTH
How about working in IT Sales - put your sales skills to the test and business clients more than a piece of software - Sell them peace of mind. Work for an IT protecti...3 days ago
- B2C Sales Agent (Italian)
€Excluding accommodation: 1083 gross/month
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...4 days ago
- Sales Specialist (Danish/Norwegian/Swedish)
€17.000 – 24.000 euros gross/year (including bonus)
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Th...6 days ago