Get similar jobs by email Register →
Russian Sales Consultant - Cork
Starting date: 6th of November
Our client is part of the Wyndham Worldwide Group and our client primarily provides a holiday exchange service to timeshare owners who are members. Our client is the world leader in timeshare holiday exchange with over 4000 affiliated resorts located in 100 countries. The organization pioneered the concept of holiday exchange in 1974 offering timeshare owners increased flexibility and versatility with their holiday ownership experience.
The organization’s office in Cork, Ireland, currently employs just over 200 employees. We are proud to be able to say that our Contact Centre boasts a diverse culture, employing people from 25 different countries. Locally, we service 12 different markets across sales, customer service and web support channels. The company is an equal opportunities employer and we actively encourage continuous staff development.
We offer full training, excellent on-site facilities, continuing personal development and great career advancement possibilities within our company, an international organisation and part of the Wyndham Destination Network. In addition we offer an excellent benefits package.
- Pro-actively deal with members across various channels, primarily inbound calls and also as required outbound calls, and emails.
- Achieve all personal targets and objectives through maximising all sales and value-add opportunities.
- Motivated to earn competitive incentives by meeting personal and market set KPI’s.
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment offering members various holiday products, with a strong focus on switch-selling and first contact resolution.
- Delivering a high level of service to our expanding member base through regular contact to create the holidays of their dreams.
- Resolution of member complaints/enquiries whether verbal, written or via e-mail relating to all aspects of the system.
- Administration of compensatory payments where applicable.
- Logging completed work accurately to allow us to report the activity of the department on a daily and monthly basis.
- Candidates will be expected to work in a self-directed manner but will receive mentor support from Team Leaders and coaches.
- Ability to take ownership of members’ queries.
- Minimising escalations at all costs.
Specific skills we are looking for:
- Fluency in Russian
- High standard of English
- Must have EU passport or Stamp 4
- Excellent telephone manner
- Professional writing skills
- A positive outlook
- An ability to handle challenging sales and service situations
- Results Driven
- Passionate about delivering excellent service
- Desire to learn and continually expand your destination knowledge
- ‘Can do’ attitude where nothing is too much trouble
- Flexibility to adapt in a changing environment
- Travel experience and geography knowledge would be of benefit
- Negotiation Skills – securing win-win agreements.
- Experience of working in a sales environment or contact centre would be a distinct advantage, though not a necessity as full training will be provided
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Russian Customer Service Representative
Russian Customer Service Agent (No visa support provided) Are you a Russian speaker with an excellent level of English and are you looking for a job opportunity in Ger...3 days ago
- Russian CIP Agent
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and...14 days ago
- Russian customer service representative
Are you a Russian speaker with an excellent level of English and are you looking for a job opportunity in Germany? Are you ambitious, customer-focused and do you want ...about 1 month ago
- Sales Consultant (Arabic ME)
€18000 - 25000
The Company. Do you want to participate in breaking down language, culture and geography barriers? Join this leading company active in the language education sector! W...7 days ago
- Sales Consultant (German)
€20000 - 22000
Do you want to participate in breaking down language, culture and geography barriers? Join this leading company active in the language education sector! With schools a...about 1 month ago