Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Delegate International Recruitment|
|Job Title||Russian Supervisor|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||8000 - 17000|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
Be part of it
This opportunity is with a huge player in the Hospitality industry who operates on an international scale. The brand has been developing rapidly over the years and is now an extremely well respected entity within the industry. They believe in celebrating diversity in the work place, doing the right thing and aiming to be the best. The client is passionate about providing customers with amazing travel experiences and is looking for someone who will share this passion and embody these values to join their team of committed workers.
The kind of candidate that this client is looking for is a good leader and motivator with a background in the Travel and Tourism industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and motivating a team of employees so the client is in search of someone who can easily take control in a regulated environment.
Some of the tasks you will be expected to undertake daily are:
- Ensuring that SLA’s are being met by monitoring productivity, calls, breaks, absenteeism, annual leave etc
- Keeping your team motivated and providing ongoing feedback on performance and how to improve
- Support less experienced team leaders and act as a mentor providing training and support when necessary
- Ensure that targets are being met by your team and that the team is sufficiently motivated to meet these targets
- Support the unit manager in any administrative tasks deemed necessary
- Have the ability to step up into the unit manager role when required
- Fluent in Russian and English
- Previous Management experience in the Travel and Tourism Industry
- Experience in contact centre environment is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver results within challenging timescales
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
Up for the adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Russian Customer Care in Social Media - Belfast
€15000 - 16000
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for Russian speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with q...7 days ago
- Tourism Customer Service Agent (French/Russian)
€14000 - 15000
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the difference in the...3 months ago
- Danish Technical Support
€17,000 + up to 15% bonus
Be part of it This client is a global player in business process outsourcing and you will be representing one of their most high profile clients. The company you will ...9 days ago
- Swedish Technical Support Level 1
€23000 - 26000
Level 1 Technical Support Associate. Our client provides a dynamic and challenging work environment supporting the entire NETGEAR business product line via multiple co...2 months ago
- Fashion Customer Service Adviser (German/Dutch)
€16000 - 18000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...28 days ago