Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a market-leading provider of digital marketing services. The company operates across a number of verticals with specific expertise in the online gaming sector. The company is cooperating with over 150 online gaming operators in more than 20 countries.
Our client currently manages approximately 300 independent affiliate partners on behalf of its iGaming customers.
They are currently recruiting for a Sales Account Manager to join our expanding Sales and Customer Relationship Department.
The position is responsible for promoting and generating new revenue for the affiliate program. This includes creating and building relations with affiliates, networks and partners.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Create new deals and relationships from leads
- Daily communication with internal and external departments
- Establish productive, professional relationships with existing personnel
- Co-ordinate the involvement of company personnel, including
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, BA or equivalent
- Experience with affiliate marketing
- Experience or knowledge with media buying and or online games world
- Experience working with multiple customers (BTB/BTC) a big advantage
- Strong Microsoft office skills (word ,excel )
- Fluent English
- Good organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well rounded, adaptable and flexible
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- VAT Manager
€£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits
VAT Manager | Salary £45 - £55k + excellent benefits | Chartered Accountancy firm | Edinburgh SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a VAT Manager for an award-winni...10 days ago
- Audit Manager
Audit Manager | Salary £35-56k + bonus and a generous benefits package | Audit / Not for Profit Chartered Accountant | Edinburgh SRGEurope have been appointed to recru...22 days ago
- Tax Manager
€£35000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Tax Manager | Salary £35,000 - £60,000 + excellent benefits | Chartered Accountancy firm | Inverness SRGEurope has been appointed to recruitment a Tax Manager to work ...30 days ago
- Manager - Private Clients
City of London, London
Manager - Private Clients | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, an...10 days ago
- Audit Manager - BAG
City of London, London
Audit Manager - BAG | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual s...10 days ago