Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a market-leading provider of digital marketing services. The company operates across a number of verticals with specific expertise in the online gaming sector. The company is cooperating with over 150 online gaming operators in more than 20 countries.
Our client currently manages approximately 300 independent affiliate partners on behalf of its iGaming customers.
They are currently recruiting for a Sales Account Manager to join our expanding Sales and Customer Relationship Department.
The position is responsible for promoting and generating new revenue for the affiliate program. This includes creating and building relations with affiliates, networks and partners.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Create new deals and relationships from leads
- Daily communication with internal and external departments
- Establish productive, professional relationships with existing personnel
- Co-ordinate the involvement of company personnel, including
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, BA or equivalent
- Experience with affiliate marketing
- Experience or knowledge with media buying and or online games world
- Experience working with multiple customers (BTB/BTC) a big advantage
- Strong Microsoft office skills (word ,excel )
- Fluent English
- Good organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well rounded, adaptable and flexible
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Account Manager
€21000 - 47000
Our client is looking for Account Managers, Customer Service Agents and Up-Selling Agents all for their Existing Customers only. Experience in Sales or Customer Servic...about 2 months ago
- Account Protection Specialist
The core function of an Account Protection Specialist is to deliver superior customer experience by focusing in customer care principle, making it easy to do business ...about 1 month ago
- Account Protection Specialist- Fin/Swe speaking
€11000 - 50000
Job Description American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build busin...about 18 hours ago
- Cash Collector (French)
€20000 - 22000
Our client is a well-known multinational logistics company with Support Operations established in Barcelona. For their Credit & Collections department, they are curren...about 18 hours ago
- Collections Associate (German+English)
€20000 - 25000
Our client is an international shared service center in Barcelona. For their Credit & Collections department, they are currently looking for a Collections Associate wi...about 18 hours ago