Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Sales and Business Development Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Commissions + Benefits|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Sales and Business Development Manager
London/ South East England
Up to £65K + commissions + benefits
Our client, an internationally leading lighting company, is seeking to appoint a Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting and selling company's product and services in London and the South East region.
- Managing full sales cycle from lead generation, cold calling, client meeting to closing deals
- Actively seek new projects and identify key decisions makers with the goal of increasing sales within the London area
- submitting all information into our CRM system with project logs, call planning, key visit notes and quotations
- Achieve agreed individual sales and profitability targets
- Managing the relationships with clients and different stakeholders; track projects from specification to order, through all stages
- Work with all project stakeholders to ensure seamless integration with any third-party services
- Attend events and exhibitions as required, both in the UK and overseas
Key skills & requirements
- Fluent in English is a must; any other European language would be a plus
- 3-5 years strong sales experience with a focus on technological fields such as HVAC, building management or automation industry
- Familiar with CRM systems would be a plus
- Self-motivated and target-oriented
- Good presentation and numerical skills
- Proactive, can work on your own initiative and able to prioritize work
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively present and influence individuals and groups at all levels
- Based in London or the South East for travel and access to the London market, with international travel when required
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr - recruitment . co . uk
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Czech speaking Forex Retention Agent to Cyprus!
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are right now looking for Czech-Speakers to work as an FX Retention agent! About the compa...about 10 hours ago