Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Sales & Operations Trainee|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||US$40000 - US$55000 per year + bonuses and benefits|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation (HERC) is an industry leader specializing in construction and industrial equipment rental. Since 1965, we have provided rental equipment and services for projects and applications including but not limited to commercial and residential construction, industrial and manufacturing plants, and entertainment services.
In addition to providing equipment and tools from brand names our customers trust, we employ knowledgeable and dedicated employees at our 260 branches throughout the US and Canada. We are committed to providing the highest quality of service to our customers.
Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation (HERC), one of the largest suppliers of rented industrial & construction equipment, seeks talented people for a Sales & Operations Coordinator Trainee position at our Benicia, CA location. This is an excellent Entry Level opportunity for motivated self-starters who want to gain valuable industry insight that could lead to possible advancement with a company whose reputation speaks for itself.
This position is directly involved in identifying customer needs, coordinating activities of delivery drivers, maintaining competitive data, inventory control and daily business reporting. Some of the other responsibilities include..
- Answer customer calls and concerns
- Schedule delivery and pick up of equipment
- Maximize sales revenue for branch through excellent customer service on existing orders
- Close sales from inbound inquiries and successful outbound telemarketing
- Provide customers with expert advice on equipment selection, operation and maintenance
- Process daily business reports
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Ability to effectively work on multiple assignments in the fast paced environment of the construction industry
- An attention to detail
- Customer service focused
- Must have a valid drivers license and excellent driving record
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Ability to engage in verbal interaction with customers
- Ability to walk in unfamiliar environments
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, filing, seeing, and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such computer terminal, telephone, calculator, copy machine, and fax machine.
Competitive salary & benefits.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Trainee Business Development for international markets
StyleLounge’s (www.StyleLounge.de) mission is to become the leading search engine for fashion in Europe. Founded in 2014 by a group of experienced entrepreneurs and in...about 1 month ago
- Inside Sales Executive (French)
€9000 - 50000
Do you have hospitality and sales background? Are you interested in identifying potential leads in the French market? Then this is your position: The Company The compa...14 days ago
- Inside Sales Executive (dutch)
€10000 - 50000
Do you have hospitality and sales background? Are you interested in identifying potential leads in the Dutch market? Then this is your position: The Company The compan...19 days ago
- B2B Sales Executive (French)
€18000 - 22000
Do you have experience within the full sales cycle? Are you a positive and energetic person who want to be part of a growing start up company? Then this is your positi...2 months ago
- Sales Expert (French)
€25000 - 26000
Do you have experience within managing the full sales cycle? Are you a positive and energetic person who want to be part of a growing start up company? Then this is yo...3 months ago