Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Sales & Operations Trainee|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||US$41 - US$50000 per year + bonuses and benefits|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation (HERC) is an industry leader specializing in construction and industrial equipment rental. Since 1965, we have provided rental equipment and services for projects and applications including but not limited to commercial and residential construction, industrial and manufacturing plants, and entertainment services.
In addition to providing equipment and tools from brand names our customers trust, we employ knowledgeable and dedicated employees at our 260 branches throughout the US and Canada. We are committed to providing the highest quality of service to our customers.
The Sales & Operations Trainee position is designed to develop the candidate's knowledge and ability to identify and resolve our customers' needs, coordinate the activities of all personnel within the branch, maintain competitive data, maintain inventory control and provide the reporting and tracking of all daily business activities. This is an excellent Entry Level opportunity for motivated self-starters who want to enhance their skills with a company whose reputation speaks for itself.
- Answer customer inquiries and resolve their issues/concerns
- Schedule delivery and pick up of equipment
- Maximize/generate additional sales revenue through superior customer service on all existing orders
- Finalize sales from all inbound inquiries and successful outbound telemarketing
- Provide customers with expert advice on the selection, operation and maintenance of all the various types of equipment
- Generate, process, analyze and review the daily business reports
- Support all team members
- Must have a valid driver's license and excellent driving record
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years of previous inside or business-to-business sales experience within the industrial, equipment rental or construction sectors
- Retail sales background within the home improvement, light industrial or telecommunications markets are preferred
- Ability to drive/operate multiple types of vehicles and equipment
- Ability to engage in natural verbal interaction with customers
- Able to walk into unfamiliar environments and adjust rapidly to the setting
- Multi-task on multiple assignments within a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Customer service focused
- Solid and proven computer skill set (knowledge of MS Office is preferred)
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career with a growth-oriented company, HERC is the right place for you! As an industry leader, HERC offers the opportunity for training, development, and advancement. In addition, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including a generous vacation program. Apply today to be part of a team built for success!
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Sales Specialist (French)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...6 days ago
- Sales Specialist (Swedish)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...7 days ago
- Dutch Sales Job Dublin
€50000 - 51000 per annum
What are we looking for? If you speak Dutch and love the excitement of a job in Sales, then why not have a look at this Dutch Sales Job here in Dublin Ireland. What wi...26 days ago
- Finnish Sales Executive
€£16,500 plus uncapped bonus
Be part of it This client is an international outsourcing company with a global reach. The industries they represent a range of Gaming to Telecoms. With offices in sev...3 months ago
- French Inbound Sales Advisor
€949 per month including bills and accommodation!
Be Part of It We have the perfect chance for a French speaker to work for a company that frequently appears on the list of the best companies to work for in Portugal. ...3 months ago