Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Sales & Operations Trainee|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||US$38000 - US$50000 per year + bonuses and benefits|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation (HERC), one of the largest suppliers of rented industrial & construction equipment, seeks talented people for a Sales & Operations Coordinator Trainee position at our Riverside, CA location. This is an excellent ENTRY LEVEL opportunity for motivated self-starters who want to gain valuable industry insight that could lead to possible advancement with a company whose reputation speaks for itself.
This position is directly involved in identifying customer needs, coordinating activities of delivery drivers, maintaining competitive data, inventory control and daily business reporting. Some of the other responsibilities include..
- Answer customer calls and concerns
- Schedule delivery and pick up of equipment
- Maximize sales revenue for branch through excellent customer service on existing orders
- Close sales from inbound inquiries and successful outbound telemarketing
- Provide customers with expert advice on equipment selection, operation and maintenance
- Process daily business reports
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Ability to effectively work on multiple assignments in the fast paced environment of the construction industry
- An attention to detail
- Customer service focused
- Must have a valid drivers license and excellent driving record
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Ability to engage in verbal interaction with customers
- Ability to walk in unfamiliar environments
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, filing, seeing, and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such computer terminal, telephone, calculator, copy machine, and fax machine.
Competitive salary & benefits.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.