Get similar jobs by email Register →
Your Future Company:
Reducing the world’s dependence on fossil fuels and providing solutions for renewable energy are the core values of this dynamic and fast-paced growing company. They offer innovative charging and energy management solutions for plug-in electric and hybrid vehicles currently in more than 60 countries. For their headquarters in Barcelona, they are looking for new team members to join their journey to change the world.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Sales Development Representative:
Your objective is to develop and qualify new opportunities within large enterprises by:
- Prospecting and identifying key executives at target businesses, laying the groundwork for solid, long-term partnerships.
- Developing a pipeline for business products in collaboration with account executives
- Actively engaging with potential prospects in a positive and enthusiastic manner, regardless of the size of the offer or the probability of the close.
- Managing, monitoring, and reporting sales activities and performance using Salesforce. All Sale operations will be based on KPI’s.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level in Dutch/Flemish and French.
- You have experience in lead generation, sales and/or marketing.
- You have excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor’s degree or similar experience required.
- You have a strong dedication to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about products.
- You have a proven record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment.
- You have working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have experience in using Salesforce.com.
- You have a valid work permit to work in the EU.
What’s in it for you?
- Employment on a long-term perspective
- Very attractive compensation and bonus scheme
- Office-based work in a cozy office
- Unlimited coffee and other beverages
- Language classes
- Fitness courses (offered online for the moment)
- Varied breakfast and lunch options in a brand-new canteen
- An amazing team with over 20 different cultural backgrounds
- Informal atmosphere (Suits are for Halloween!)
Hi, I’m Taine from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Sales Development Representative in Sustainable Supply chain (German Speaker)
€Salary Range: 25-31k gross annual salary + uncapped commission plan
Your Future Company. In an endeavor to ensure business sustainability, this company helps thousands of different industry leaders achieving smarter goals by offering a...about 4 hours ago
- Sales Development Representative in Sustainable Supply Chain (m/w/d)
Das Unternehmen. In dem Bestreben, die geschäftliche Nachhaltigkeit zu gewährleisten, hilft dieses Unternehmen Tausenden verschiedener Branchenführer dabei, intelligen...3 days ago
- Business Development Representative (m/w/d)
Das Unternehmen. Das Unternehmen hat sich der Aufgabe verschrieben, Unternehmen dabei zu helfen, ihre Technologienutzung vollständig zu verstehen und zu optimieren, un...10 days ago
- B2B Sales Representative (Dutch)
€18000 - 20000
The Company. For the ones with Sales affinity who are looking to boost their career, we are having a great opportunity in Athens to join an international Logistics com...30 days ago
- Inside Sales Representative (Swedish Speaker)
€18000 - 18000
Your Future Company: 2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknow...about 4 hours ago