Get similar jobs by email Register →
The Sales Effectiveness Training Specialist will be responsible for driving the performance of revenue-focused teammates (Merchant) at PayPal through the delivery of impactful training interventions across PayPal’s sites in Dublin, Dundalk, and Berlin.
- Deliver training to new hires and existing teammates in Merchant Services.
- Lead trainer for Selling Skills training that promote a culture of Sales Effectiveness in Merchant Services.
- Drive professional training standards by adopting industry best practices.
- Monitor the impact of the training and provide feedback & observations to design team to constantly improve the standard of training.
Analyse / Design / Deliver / Evaluate:
- Keen interest to learn & understand the Merchant business operation to conduct training needs analysis (TNA) and uncover gaps in skills, knowledge and behaviors.
- Build relationships with departmental leads to understand challenges and proactively identify opportunities for training interventions to overcome these challenges.
- Collaborate with Curriculum Design team to create new or modify existing programs to make them relevant to the ever-changing business landscape.
- Design and deliver formal and informal training sessions as required across the Payments Industry, PayPal Product, Systems & Tools, Policy & Procedures, Selling Skills, Customer Support Skills to enable teammates be successful in role.
- Evaluate the impact and effectiveness of training to demonstrate the value of training to the business.
- Adhere to training department administration requirements to ensure operational excellence.
- Look to enhance the training offering by seek feedback, trends, and insights to constantly improve processes and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in Sales/Marketing/Business disciplines or equivalent.
- IITD Certified trainer or equivalent.
- Experience in Delivery and/or Designing Sales training programs.
- Experience People Development and Coaching for Performance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of Sales or Account Management training experience.
- Knowledge and comprehension of Adult Learning theory.
- Experience in Designing training programs and instructional design practices (e.g. ADDIE).
- Practical experience with using Learning Technology Platforms e.g. Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Understanding of Sales Methodology & Industry best practices that support commercially driven business environments.
- Experience working in a regulated compliance environment for credit card or payment processing industry would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong communication, negotiating, influencing and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritizes workflow, meets targets and escalates when appropriate.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Team player, with an ability to motivate others and set the highest standards.
- Fluency in any European language will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work flexible hours and/or overtime as business needs dictates.
- This position may require some travel in the EMEA region
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Entry to Sales Training in Prague
€£18000 - £20000 per annum + OTE £30k to £45k first year
Entry to Sales - Training in Prague - International Career Do you speak German, Dutch or French and German? Do you want to start an international career with great tra...2 months ago
- Payroll Specialist with German
€30000 - 35000
Join a payroll team working for German clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...3 months ago
- Payroll Specialist with Polish
€28000 - 35000
Payroll Specialist with Polish Join a payroll team working for Polish clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to lear...4 months ago
- Sales Manager
€0 - 0
Our client is a successful international manufacturing company with a sales and logistics office in Prague. We are now able to offer a chance to become a key member of...about 1 month ago
- Sales Manager
€0 - 0
Our client is a successful international manufacturing company with a sales and logistics office in Prague. We are now able to offer a chance to become a key member of...about 2 months ago