Get similar jobs by email Register →
The Sales Effectiveness Training Specialist will be responsible for driving the performance of revenue-focused teammates (Merchant) at PayPal through the delivery of impactful training interventions across PayPal’s sites in Dublin, Dundalk, and Berlin.
- Deliver training to new hires and existing teammates in Merchant Services.
- Lead trainer for Selling Skills training that promote a culture of Sales Effectiveness in Merchant Services.
- Drive professional training standards by adopting industry best practices.
- Monitor the impact of the training and provide feedback & observations to design team to constantly improve the standard of training.
Analyse / Design / Deliver / Evaluate:
- Keen interest to learn & understand the Merchant business operation to conduct training needs analysis (TNA) and uncover gaps in skills, knowledge and behaviors.
- Build relationships with departmental leads to understand challenges and proactively identify opportunities for training interventions to overcome these challenges.
- Collaborate with Curriculum Design team to create new or modify existing programs to make them relevant to the ever-changing business landscape.
- Design and deliver formal and informal training sessions as required across the Payments Industry, PayPal Product, Systems & Tools, Policy & Procedures, Selling Skills, Customer Support Skills to enable teammates be successful in role.
- Evaluate the impact and effectiveness of training to demonstrate the value of training to the business.
- Adhere to training department administration requirements to ensure operational excellence.
- Look to enhance the training offering by seek feedback, trends, and insights to constantly improve processes and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in Sales/Marketing/Business disciplines or equivalent.
- IITD Certified trainer or equivalent.
- Experience in Delivery and/or Designing Sales training programs.
- Experience People Development and Coaching for Performance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of Sales or Account Management training experience.
- Knowledge and comprehension of Adult Learning theory.
- Experience in Designing training programs and instructional design practices (e.g. ADDIE).
- Practical experience with using Learning Technology Platforms e.g. Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Understanding of Sales Methodology & Industry best practices that support commercially driven business environments.
- Experience working in a regulated compliance environment for credit card or payment processing industry would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong communication, negotiating, influencing and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritizes workflow, meets targets and escalates when appropriate.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Team player, with an ability to motivate others and set the highest standards.
- Fluency in any European language will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work flexible hours and/or overtime as business needs dictates.
- This position may require some travel in the EMEA region
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Outbound Sales Specialist (Dutch)
€0 - 18000
Do you have sales experience in the B2B sector? Are you an enthusiastic and sales oriented candidate and ready for a new challenge? This offer is for you: The Company....4 days ago
- LIGHTING SALES SPECIFICATION SPECIALIST
€50000 - 70000
LIGHTING SALES SPECIFICATION SPECIALIST ABOUT THE CLIENT: Our client has over 50 years of experience and offices around the whole Ireland. They are the leading company...12 days ago
- Sales Specialist (Norwegian)
€17.000 – 24.000 euros gross/year (including bonus)
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Th...21 days ago
- Sales Specialist (Dutch)
€17000 - 25000
The Company. Our Client is an American multinational information technology company, developing and providing innovative hardware components for small to large enterpr...about 1 month ago
- Sales Specialist (Danish)
€16000 - 25000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Th...about 1 month ago