Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Sales Rep - Specialty Services|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||US$70000 - US$150000 per year + car,bonus,benefits|
|Date Posted||9 months ago|
Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation (HERC) is a highly successful global leader specializing in rentals, sales and service of the very best construction and industrial equipment available today. As a fully diversified subsidiary of The Hertz Corporation, we have a staff of approximately 4500 employees and maintain over 300 branches in 47 states in North America and have operations in Europe, China and the Middle East as well.
Since 1965, we have provided rental equipment and services for commercial and government applications, including housing, industrial plants and manufacturing, highway/road/bridge construction, military, petrochemical, hazardous waste and material management, railroads, mining, agricultural, as well as other applications. Our branch network stretches from coast to coast, providing customers with convenient access to our equipment when and where they need it the most.
HERC offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, a generous vacation program, and excellent advancement opportunities.
Specialty Services includes rentals within Hertz Equipment offering Large Pumps, Generators, Temperature Control Equipment, Heaters, and Desiccant Dehumidifiers to contractors. Hertz Specialty Pump and Power Services offers solution based selling for projects in a fast paced environment, providing customer focused solution based services. Services provided by this business include afterhours response which requires frequent work outside of regularly scheduled hours.
We are seeking a skilled Outside Sales Representative to join our Specialty Services Sales team. We understand the diverse talent of our employees is a driving force behind our success. That's why we invest in your career with competitive compensation, extensive on-the-job training, and plenty of opportunities to work, from entry level, to senior management positions!
The primary function of the Outside Sales Representative is to generate rental sales of Pump & Power equipment. Specifically this position will be to establish a sales route calling on current customers and cold calling new customers in the following market segments:
Environmental Cleaning, Pipe Lining Contractors, Manhole Lining/ Rehabilitation contractors, Pump Station Rehabilitation Contractors, Utility Contractors, Excavation Contractors, Plumbing, Grading, Waste Water Treatment Plant/ Pump Station Contractors, Tank Installation Contractors, Quarries, Golf Courses, Nurseries, Drilling contractors, Foundation, Municipalities, WWTP, Mining, Landfills, Gas Pipe-Line Contractors, Fire Sprinkler and Safety, Mechanical Contractors.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
*Maintain long-term positive customer relations.
*Visit all customers within a five week sales cycle.
*Coordinate and participate in strategic entertainment of customers.
*Maintain consistent communications with Sales Manager and Profit Center Manager regarding CRM management, new equipment, equipment availability, and rental programs.
*Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
Prompt completion of all administrative duties, which include; but are not limited to:
*Territory Management and Growth
*Actively participate in weekly lean meetings at the facility to assist in continuous improvement and best in class sales and service.
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, sales, or business
- Works and communicates effectively with all levels of the company
- Uses consistent business processes to achieve desired results
- Possesses exceptional communication skills including face-to-face interaction
- Ability to follow up with customers in a timely manner
- Must react to changing business needs
- Multi-tasking individual who uses project management skills to accomplish goals
- Must have valid driver's license and driving record in good standing
- Proven track record with 3 to 5 years sales experience within the heavy equipment industry and/or 5 years plus sales experience in a related field
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the heavy equipment and small tool rental business and how to operate them
- Understanding of local competition, the community and market rates in order to drive results
- Ability to work individually in a fast paced environment with minimal support
- Possess solid computer experience, organizational and communicative skills
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Sales Rep - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£16000 - £17000 per annum + 22000 OTE
Job Summary Dutch speakers! Don't Scroll away just yet. Stay for a moment and read more on how your next career move could be in Belfast Northern Ireland where you wil...2 months ago
- Danish Inside Sales Rep - Dublin City
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€25000 - 26208 per annum
Job Summary This is a great job opportunity in Dublin for Danish speakers looking for a job in sales as we are looking for a Danish speaker for an inside sales job. Yo...12 days ago
- Dutch Inside Sales Rep – Dublin City
€25000 - 26000
Job Summary This is a great job opportunity in Dublin for Dutch speakers looking for a job in sales as we are looking for a Dutch speaker for an inside sales job. You ...12 days ago
- Polish Inside Sales Rep - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £15360 per annum
Job Summary Here we have a great job opportunity for those who speak Polish and are looking to get into the sales business - If you like the idea of creating a new lif...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Business Development Rep - Dublin
€30000 - 40000 per annum
Job Summary We are looking for a recent Swedish speaking graduate who in on the hunt for a sales job with fast career progression for an exciting international company...17 days ago