Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Sales Representative - Austrian/Swiss German - Amsterdam|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||2288 - 5525|
|Salary||€1 per annum|
|Location||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Events Company. Our client is open to entry level or experienced people for this role, who have great communicational skills. This is a challenging job which would suit a good communicator who has the ability to influence people at top levels. Confidence, proactive nature, self drive and high energy levels are all attributes that would suit this role. You will be responsible for the German market as part of a dynamic team within a fast paced, commercial environment.
- As a Sales Manager your main target is to build your own client portfolio and maintain your existing portfolio - with a strong focus on the DACH region
- You will be responsible for the whole sales process from prospecting to closing the deals.
- Helping the ICT Solution Providers to reach their target groups and the right investors through our clients service concept.
- Fluent in Austrian/Swiss German and good English language skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B sales
- Experience with the building of a new client portfolio
- Flexibility and independent working style
What can our client offer you?
- International and family-like atmosphere, where everyone enjoys working together towards the targets.
- Thorough sales training.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and build a career in their international growth organization!
Ref: 2288 - 5525
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service & Sales Representative
Technology and innovative ideas are your cup of tea? Would you like to use your enthusiasm for helping others? If you can see yourself putting this combination to work...22 days ago
- German Speaking Sales Representative for Brand New Office – Dublin City Center
Dublin City Center
Job Summary Du sprichst Deutsch und hast Lust auf Vertrieb? If you have a mind for sales and find that it’s easy to sell or convince others, then perhaps Sales and lea...about 2 months ago
- Polish Inside Sales Representative
€Up to £17500.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Polish Inside Sales Representative Liverpool Permanent / Full-time £19K + Bonus (quarterly) + Benefits The client: Our client, a market leader in outsourced B2B growth...1 day ago
- Finnish Renewal Sales Representative
Työn kuvaus: Koulutuksen jälkeen myyntiagentti tulee tukemaan olemassa olevaa asiakaskuntaa muiden osastojen kanssa yhteistyössä. Ensisijainen vastuusi on saada asiakk...7 days ago
- Norwegian Sales Development Representative
Are you passionate about IT? Are you a high-performer who is looking to challenge themselves and to develop alongside a fast-growing and international company? Do you ...22 days ago