Get similar jobs by email Register →
Sales representative in forwarding / transport (f/m)
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. The branch office in Brno will serve their customers in the Czech Republic, Slovak Republic and Hungary. The company utilises it's own transport fleet as well as building strong partnerships with local third party carriers.
- Sales development of branch in cooperation with branch manager and other colleagues
- Active search for new sales opportunities
- Creation of price quotations and tenders
- Building of positive and professional reputation of the company
- Fluent or native Czech or Slovak language skills
- Good English language skills
- Experience in sales in forwarding, transport
- High school education is a minimum
- Knowledge of transport enviroment and processes, orientation in branch (customers, competitors, services)
- Knowledge of english language with ability to communicate daily written and spoken (knowledge of other foreign language will be an advantage)
- Ability to draw satisfaction from daily contact with customers and developing of sales opportunities
- Customer and result orientated
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Possibility to contribute on developement of new branch with strong international background
- Attractive renumeration
- Company car for private use
- Formidable and brand new working enviroment
- 25 days of paid leave
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Lucie Elšíková
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...10 months ago
- Dutch Transport Planning Lead
€40000 - 45000
We now have a dynamic logistics role open for people with a background in transportation to join a major FMCG's European team here in Prague. Main Tasks Analyse custom...almost 2 years ago
- SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST
€35000 - 45000
Our Client was founded 30 years ago in Co. Tipperary and is a premium wholesaler in a particular industry (medicine related). Company has grown triple in size with 26%...20 days ago
- WAREHOUSE EMPLOYEE
€A fulltime job (40 hours) with a good salary of 1800 per month (average) with on top of that fee for working in shifts.
Do you want to work either fulltime (40 hours) or parttime (24-32 hours) at one of the biggest logistical companies of the Netherlands? Kuehne + Nagel in Zaandam is lo...28 days ago
- Order Administrator with Dutch
€30000 - 38000
We can now offer the opportunity to begin or progress your career working for a major international organisation in their pan European operations team here in Prague. ...almost 2 years ago