Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Sales Representative - UK market - Utrecht Region|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||2203 - 5975|
|Salary||€1 - €2 per annum|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
Our international client are at the forefront of organizing and promoting events in the leisure and sports industry within 13 European countries. In order to further expand the UK market, they are now looking for a pro-active, communicative and motivated Sales Agent who has a general interest in the sports and leisure industry and feels passionate about closing deals.
- In the position of Sales Agent you are responsible for the marketing and sales of the events within the UK market.
- You carry this out through good marketing and an operational sales plan.
- The most important components are the organising of the events/arrangements, the organising of the promotion plan such as, arranging meetings with potential clients, the price policy to be followed, and the organisation of important market information.
- Client management and approaching of new clients.
- Telephone sales activities occupy a substantial part of the position.
- You are responsible for the communication of your activities internally.
- Through the international and integrated computer system, all parties are continually informed of important developments, prospects, proposals, and agreements.
- You have been educated to a minimum level of HBO (Higher Vocational Education).
- 2-3 years relevant work experience preferably with the UK market.
- You demonstrate affinity with marketing and sales / telesales.
- Preferably you are familiar with the culture of sports and leisure associations.
- You work systematically and result-oriented and have good social and communicative skills.
- Native English language is required.
Other : A psychological test or assessment can form part of the interview procedure.
Ref: 2203 - 5975
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Presales Agent - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£16500 - £17500 per annum + bonus + relocation pack
Job Summary: This is a Dutch Pre-Sales job for those who are experienced in the area of Sales and Customer service, who have a proven track record in these areas and c...about 2 months ago
- French speaking Customer Service for Holiday lovers - Cork
€20000 - 22000
Job Summary This particular Customer Service Job is for a French speaker who enjoys Holiday planning and tourism and is based in Cork. An enthusiastic French Customer ...16 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service for Outsourcing Giant - Malta
€19000 - 20000 per annum + Many Benefits
Job Summary To all Dutch speakers looking to live & work in a warmer climate - Malta is calling! Have between 6-12 months exp in Customer Service or a call center? Loo...23 days ago
- Flemish Customer Service in Tourism - Sunny Lisbon
€1200 - 1300 per month
Job Summary Here is a Flemish speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Flemish speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, Portugal. If you ha...9 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service in Tourism - Sunny Lisbon
€1200 - 1300 per month
Job Summary Here is a Dutch speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Dutch speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, Portugal. If you have s...9 days ago