Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Sales Representative - UK market - Utrecht Region|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||2203 - 5975|
|Salary||€1 - €2 per annum|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Our international client are at the forefront of organizing and promoting events in the leisure and sports industry within 13 European countries. In order to further expand the UK market, they are now looking for a pro-active, communicative and motivated Sales Agent who has a general interest in the sports and leisure industry and feels passionate about closing deals.
- In the position of Sales Agent you are responsible for the marketing and sales of the events within the UK market.
- You carry this out through good marketing and an operational sales plan.
- The most important components are the organising of the events/arrangements, the organising of the promotion plan such as, arranging meetings with potential clients, the price policy to be followed, and the organisation of important market information.
- Client management and approaching of new clients.
- Telephone sales activities occupy a substantial part of the position.
- You are responsible for the communication of your activities internally.
- Through the international and integrated computer system, all parties are continually informed of important developments, prospects, proposals, and agreements.
- You have been educated to a minimum level of HBO (Higher Vocational Education).
- 2-3 years relevant work experience preferably with the UK market.
- You demonstrate affinity with marketing and sales / telesales.
- Preferably you are familiar with the culture of sports and leisure associations.
- You work systematically and result-oriented and have good social and communicative skills.
- Native English language is required.
Other : A psychological test or assessment can form part of the interview procedure.
Ref: 2203 - 5975
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Account Manager
€32,000 - 33,000 package + pension, healthcare, relocation package etc
Account Manager - Swedish Location: Dublin 1, Ireland You are a high performing, customer orientated account manager, who will take full responsibility for a portfolio...about 1 month ago
- GERMAN SUPPORT ENGINEER
€28,000 - 30,000
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, and Tokyo, Our client transforms how organizations marke...about 1 month ago
- French Travel Adviser
€858,82 incl accommodation
Be part of it This client works with international brands to deliver excellent customer service and support. Based in the stunning (and delightfully inexpensive!) city...3 months ago
- German Collection Specialist
€25,000 + 6% bonus, healthcare, pension etc
GERMAN COLLECTION SPECIALIST Location: Dublin As a Collections Specialist, your primary responsibilities will be within various collection duties including monitoring ...about 1 month ago