Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Sidetrade LTD|
|Job Title||Sales / Marketing / Business Gradutae Role (English)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Sidetrade Ltd are hiring a fluent English speaking professional to work in our newly opened offices based in Dublin 2, to be part of a rapidly expanding sales division. This job is in the new business development team.
This is an excellent position for a candidate coming from a Financial background (B2B Banking, AR, Order Management, Accounts, etc.) who wants to change career and start a job in SALES!
We are open to consider candidates with limited experience (i.e. graduates), but who are professional and the desire to succeed in Sales!
The job of a Business Development Exec
We are hiring for a position in Lead Generation / New Business Development. This team forms the first and pivotal step in the sales process. You will be based in Dublin city centre and working on the UK and Ireland market. Your core role responsibility will be generating new opportunities for Sales Reps by setting up sales meetings with potential clients.
How you will achieve this:
- Find new potential clients through marketing activities; outbound calls, emails and social media using your sales skills
- You will be targeting Financial Directors or top level decision makers of medium to large size companies in the UK and Ireland
- Managing your own diary in order to prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Organise meetings for Sales Reps in-country
You will be part of a market-leading company offering a cloud-based SaaS solution, which is in a huge growth stage! This translates as genuine opportunities for development within the company.
We are in the exciting start-up stage in Dublin with the benefits of being part of a successful company.
- Salary: Basic package plus great bonus potential
- Small teams and lively atmosphere + culture
What we are looking for
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience in Lead Generation, Telesales, Business Development, Telemarketing is ideal but not essential
- We are open to consider candidates from financial backgrounds who have the drive and ambition to start a career in sales
- Finance/Business/Marketing graduates considered
- Excellent business knowledge
- Self-motivator who can work to targets
Sidetrade offers companies the opportunity to digitise the management of their financial relationships with customers. Sidetrade's market-leading solutions, complementary to ERPs, meet the challenges of securing what is often a company's largest asset, its accounts receivable, by reducing late payments and controlling customer risk. With sales in 65 countries and 34 millions invoices managed annually, the Group enables 69,000 users from companies of all sizes and all sectors to collaborate via its cloud solution and accelerate cash-flow generation.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Sales Specialist (French)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...5 days ago
- Sales Specialist (Swedish)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...6 days ago
- Dutch Sales Job Dublin
€50000 - 51000 per annum
What are we looking for? If you speak Dutch and love the excitement of a job in Sales, then why not have a look at this Dutch Sales Job here in Dublin Ireland. What wi...26 days ago
- French Inbound Sales Advisor
€949 per month including bills and accommodation!
Be Part of It We have the perfect chance for a French speaker to work for a company that frequently appears on the list of the best companies to work for in Portugal. ...3 months ago
- Inside Sales Executive (Italian)
€18000 - 25000
Do you have hospitality and sales background? Are you interested in identifying potential leads in the Italian market? Then this is your position: The Company The comp...4 months ago