Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Sidetrade LTD|
|Job Title||Sales / Marketing / Business Gradutae Role (English)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Sidetrade Ltd are hiring a fluent English speaking professional to work in our newly opened offices based in Dublin 2, to be part of a rapidly expanding sales division. This job is in the new business development team.
This is an excellent position for a candidate coming from a Financial background (B2B Banking, AR, Order Management, Accounts, etc.) who wants to change career and start a job in SALES!
We are open to consider candidates with limited experience (i.e. graduates), but who are professional and the desire to succeed in Sales!
The job of a Business Development Exec
We are hiring for a position in Lead Generation / New Business Development. This team forms the first and pivotal step in the sales process. You will be based in Dublin city centre and working on the UK and Ireland market. Your core role responsibility will be generating new opportunities for Sales Reps by setting up sales meetings with potential clients.
How you will achieve this:
- Find new potential clients through marketing activities; outbound calls, emails and social media using your sales skills
- You will be targeting Financial Directors or top level decision makers of medium to large size companies in the UK and Ireland
- Managing your own diary in order to prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Organise meetings for Sales Reps in-country
You will be part of a market-leading company offering a cloud-based SaaS solution, which is in a huge growth stage! This translates as genuine opportunities for development within the company.
We are in the exciting start-up stage in Dublin with the benefits of being part of a successful company.
- Salary: Basic package plus great bonus potential
- Small teams and lively atmosphere + culture
What we are looking for
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience in Lead Generation, Telesales, Business Development, Telemarketing is ideal but not essential
- We are open to consider candidates from financial backgrounds who have the drive and ambition to start a career in sales
- Finance/Business/Marketing graduates considered
- Excellent business knowledge
- Self-motivator who can work to targets
Sidetrade offers companies the opportunity to digitise the management of their financial relationships with customers. Sidetrade's market-leading solutions, complementary to ERPs, meet the challenges of securing what is often a company's largest asset, its accounts receivable, by reducing late payments and controlling customer risk. With sales in 65 countries and 34 millions invoices managed annually, the Group enables 69,000 users from companies of all sizes and all sectors to collaborate via its cloud solution and accelerate cash-flow generation.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Business Sales Specialist
Responsibilities Manage the entire sales cycle following the client’s processes and procedures Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs Gener...2 months ago
- Norwegian Speaking Sales Consultant
€30000 - 33000
Nå søker Loyalty Nordic etter deg som salgskonsulent for deres kunde Hafslund i Stockholm! Har du et salgsdriv uten like og trives du i en kultur hvor gode resultater ...8 days ago
- Norwegian Sales Consultant
€18000 - 23000
Vi ser nå etter en salgskonsulent for vår kunde in Liverpool, England! Har du drøm om å flytte til Liverpool og jobbe med salg? Da er dette din mulighet! Hvorfor jobbe...8 days ago
- Finnish Renewal Sales Representative
Työn kuvaus: Koulutuksen jälkeen myyntiagentti tulee tukemaan olemassa olevaa asiakaskuntaa muiden osastojen kanssa yhteistyössä. Ensisijainen vastuusi on saada asiakk...8 days ago
- Sales Specialist (French)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...10 days ago