Get similar jobs by email Register →
Sales Support Executive - German Speaking, £22k
This is an excellent opportunity to join this World leading transfer provider, serving over 7500 cities & resorts via more than 700 airports, ports and train stations. As Sales Support Executive (German Speaking) you will provide a comprehensive support service to enable travel agents and customers to book in an efficient and productive manner.
Sales Support Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Handle all incoming emails and calls to the sales department.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all agents information.
- Provide immediate support to the Sales Director, International Sales Managers and Co-ordinator as and when required with Key Account support, weekly sales stats, promotional campaigns, emailing and new account follow up.
- Be pro-active in terms of contacting agent sign ups, assisting with any training needs, product development issues and feedback on pricing and service.
- Follow up with non performing agents and suggest ideas of improving communication, promotion and sales support across all sales channels.
- Make sales calls to agencies in Germany with a sales call plan and clear objectives as and when required and to attend trade events and promotions.
Sales Support Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner in both English and Native German.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Keen, flexible attitude with the ability to multitask.
- Experience with spreadsheets
Sales Support Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary circa £22,000 dependent on experience.
- Monday to Friday position, 0900 to 1730
If you have the skills and experience required please apply for the position of Sales Support Executive online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Tourism Customer Service Agent (German/Dutch OR French)
€16000 - 16500
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the difference in the...about 2 months ago
- Worlwide Travel Consultant - London
€£20000 - £25000 per annum + commision and incentives
Due to plans for expansion, this successful and established luxury travel company in Central London are looking for a number of Travel Sales Experts to join their busy...3 months ago