Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Develop Salesforce.com-based applications in VisualForce, Apex, AJAX, and other technologies.
- Conduct system and software testing and code reviews to ensure high code quality and design.
- Integrate external data sources and consumers with the Salesforce instance.
- Analyse and review business requirements and map Salesforce features based on requirements.
- Adjust data models and process flows in response to evolving business needs.
- Document code, applications, and security setup, and maintain standards.
- Conduct business reviews and develop recommendations for feature and application design and delivery.
- Stay abreast of changes and new features in Salesforce by reviewing release notes and participating in developer forums.
- Provide user support and training as needed.
- Focus on delivering solutions that meet business needs and generate user happiness.
- Good subject matter knowledge in at least one Salesforce solution e.g. Salesforce.com / Force.com (or an equivalent CRM tool);
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming and design, experience in using design patterns and ability to write clean, well-refactored maintainable code;
- Able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the Salesforce solution technology stack and associated tools;
- Experience developing on the Force.com platform with strong configuration & design skills
- Solid knowledge of Visualforce and Apex;
- Experience in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines;
- 3+ years development experience (Java, C#, Python or similar).
- Ability to deconstruct complex business processes to produce simple, efficient, and effective results
- Metadata migration between SFDC sandboxes and productions orgs (Change Sets and Eclipse)
- Strong technical foundation including advanced structured programming – .Net or Java, understanding of relational database concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- Certified in at least one CRM solution preferably Salesforce.com to DEV401 level
- Database knowledge / SQL scripts;
- Experience with Agile development practices is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Front End Developer
Front End Developers will join a talented growing team within a company which is able to offer you a long term career. Benefits of working in the office include gaming...6 months ago
- Unity Developer (Senior)
We are looking for a Senior Unity Developer by one of the leading lights in the mobile game development industry in Dublin, Ireland. A specialist in adventure games, o...6 months ago