Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Hays Netherlands|
|Job Title||SCM Specialist Continuous Integration|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€1 per uur + Negotiable hourly rate|
|Location||Eindhoven , Noord-Brabant|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
SCM Specialist Continuous Integration - Eindhoven - Atlassian Stash, git, Atlassian JIRA, Atlassian Bamboo
Start date: asap
Duration: 3 months, on proven ability intending to hire for a longer time
Hours a week: 40
Build, configure and migrate the current custom SCM environment towards a fully managed and integrated SCM environment, in co-operation with the internal customer and IT solution architect.
- Take ownership of (parts of) the software development environment as provided to the internal customer. The software development environment is used by approximately 400 developers.
- Configure SCM and Continuous Integration environments based upon the Atlassian toolset
- Migrate existing SCM environments towards this centrally managed platform
- Setup a process to manage the SCM environment
- Participate as technical expert in running projects within the IT CCP ST software group.
- Define improvement proposals that focus on system performance and process efficiency for end-users.
- Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods.
Must have skills:
- Relevant experience and proven experience in large technical complicated development environments
- SCM tools: Atlassian Stash, git and Atlassian JIRA
- Continuous Integration tools, especially Atlassian Bamboo
- Setting up complete SCM environment with a focus on Continuous Integration.
- Migrations from existing SCM systems towards new SCM systems
Nice to have skills:
- IDE configuration and integration with SCM environment
- Setting up a build environment to test and compile the source code.
- Agile development
- Software development in Java or Ruby
- Build and dependency management
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Able to handle stress due to issues from demanding customers that potentially disturb the work.
- Show initiative and problem solving attitude.
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality.
- Proficiency in the English language.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Mid/Senior LAMP stack engineer 50-90,000
Prague, Czech Republic
€60000 - 90000
For a successful web development company with offices in London and Brno, we’re now seeking a new developer to join their small but growing team in Brno. The company s...3 months ago
- VP - Software Engineering
€90000 - 120000
Our client is an innovator in cloud based iOT solutions for homes and living. They are currently in final development of their first product line which will be launche...4 months ago
- Product Release Manager
Prague, Czech Republic
€70000 - 100000
For a new IoT startup smart technology team in Prague, we’re now seeking a new manager to lead the organisation’s product release, quality and customer satisfaction ac...3 months ago