Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Hays Netherlands|
|Job Title||SCM Specialist Continuous Integration|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€1 per uur + Negotiable hourly rate|
|Location||Eindhoven , Noord-Brabant|
|Date Posted||10 months ago|
SCM Specialist Continuous Integration - Eindhoven - Atlassian Stash, git, Atlassian JIRA, Atlassian Bamboo
Start date: asap
Duration: 3 months, on proven ability intending to hire for a longer time
Hours a week: 40
Build, configure and migrate the current custom SCM environment towards a fully managed and integrated SCM environment, in co-operation with the internal customer and IT solution architect.
- Take ownership of (parts of) the software development environment as provided to the internal customer. The software development environment is used by approximately 400 developers.
- Configure SCM and Continuous Integration environments based upon the Atlassian toolset
- Migrate existing SCM environments towards this centrally managed platform
- Setup a process to manage the SCM environment
- Participate as technical expert in running projects within the IT CCP ST software group.
- Define improvement proposals that focus on system performance and process efficiency for end-users.
- Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods.
Must have skills:
- Relevant experience and proven experience in large technical complicated development environments
- SCM tools: Atlassian Stash, git and Atlassian JIRA
- Continuous Integration tools, especially Atlassian Bamboo
- Setting up complete SCM environment with a focus on Continuous Integration.
- Migrations from existing SCM systems towards new SCM systems
Nice to have skills:
- IDE configuration and integration with SCM environment
- Setting up a build environment to test and compile the source code.
- Agile development
- Software development in Java or Ruby
- Build and dependency management
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Able to handle stress due to issues from demanding customers that potentially disturb the work.
- Show initiative and problem solving attitude.
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality.
- Proficiency in the English language.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now.