Get similar jobs by email Register →
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company.
- Helping our project teams to deliver high standard outcomes in the most effective way.
- Performing the role of SCRUM Master - organize and facilitate standup meetings, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives
- Collaborate with the Development team in building the applications
- Responsible for enacting SCRUM values and practices in an Agile development process
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation
- Collaborate with Product Owner/PMO to align on milestones and deliverables
- Adhere to architecture standards, risk management, and security policies
- Multi year experience of working in a SCRUM Master role on large scale, complex development projects
- Experience working in mobile apps factory or digital development environment is a big +
- Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken - Spanish is a big +
- Must be able to demonstrate a very good understanding of SDLC methodologies
- SCRUM Master certification and/or Product Owner certification is mandatory
- Good understanding of backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity and task definition
- This position is open to people able to work in the EU seeking a full time permanent position
- Opportunity to join a brand new development team in Prague with major investement
- You will work as part of an international team working on multiple projects
- Long term opportunities as the business grows and evolves
- Very good financial and benefits package available for the right candidate.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV using the application button below.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
- Customer Experience Specialist – Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...about 2 months ago
- Network Engineer
€2000 - 3000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service centre in Prague. This positio...8 days ago
- Sales Specialist (Danish/Swedish)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...2 months ago