Get similar jobs by email Register →
Be part of it
This client is a fast growing, people focused organisation that not only represent their own brand, but are also responsible for external businesses online gaming products for Customer Support functions. Due to their growth over different geographical areas they are currently looking for a Swedish speaking SEO Assistant to help communications with their Swedish market. Based on the stunning island of Malta, with full training and a variety of bonuses available, this is an amazing opportunity.
Your role within this multinational organisation will be to aid the SEO in the creation and translation of content on the brands Website and Social Media platforms. This is a great time to be growing your digital skills and international business experience and with this great organisation you will get to do both in a stunning location! Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Copywriting, Proofing and Delivering high quality content
- Publishing content to the clients Website and Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Data entry including the clients network of sites
- Analysing traffic to these sites through the use of web tools and communicating performance and insights that show how the web activities are performing
- Translating content into Swedish fluently from English to publish to online platforms
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- Excellent copywriting skills – within the Casino niche would be a bonus!
- Knowledge of HTML and experience working with CMS would be a bonus!
- Social Media awareness and an understanding of Social Media strategy
- Creative and innovative individual who can come up with original content
- Ability to work well as part of a team/duo
- Excellent communicator
- Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Ability to translate English fluidly and accurately into Swedish
Up for the adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...5 months ago
- Outreach Specialist
€20000 - 23000
We at iBus Media are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to fill available Outreach Specialist positions in our ever-expanding Content Marketing ...3 months ago
- Marketing and Innovation Trainee
€6000 - 12000
The Company. “Would you like to leave your footprints in a constantly growing start-up company?“ Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies an...3 months ago