Get similar jobs by email Register →
Be part of it
This client is a fast growing, people focused organisation that not only represent their own brand, but are also responsible for external businesses online gaming products for Customer Support functions. Due to their growth over different geographical areas they are currently looking for a Swedish speaking SEO Assistant to help communications with their Swedish market. Based on the stunning island of Malta, with full training and a variety of bonuses available, this is an amazing opportunity.
Your role within this multinational organisation will be to aid the SEO in the creation and translation of content on the brands Website and Social Media platforms. This is a great time to be growing your digital skills and international business experience and with this great organisation you will get to do both in a stunning location! Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Copywriting, Proofing and Delivering high quality content
- Publishing content to the clients Website and Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Data entry including the clients network of sites
- Analysing traffic to these sites through the use of web tools and communicating performance and insights that show how the web activities are performing
- Translating content into Swedish fluently from English to publish to online platforms
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- Excellent copywriting skills – within the Casino niche would be a bonus!
- Knowledge of HTML and experience working with CMS would be a bonus!
- Social Media awareness and an understanding of Social Media strategy
- Creative and innovative individual who can come up with original content
- Ability to work well as part of a team/duo
- Excellent communicator
- Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Ability to translate English fluidly and accurately into Swedish
Up for the adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Innovation Systems Customer Service Adviser (GE/FIN/NOR/SWE)
€16000 - 16000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...2 months ago
- Finnish/Danish/Swedish/Norwegian Sales Account Manager
€53000 - 86000
Finnish/Danish/Swedish/Norwegian Sales Account Manager - Dublin As an Account Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads as well as partner with internal Business ...about 2 months ago
- Customer Experience Specialist – Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...about 2 months ago