Get similar jobs by email Register →
Security Engineer | Salary competitive + benefits (incl. relocation, good benefits i.e. healthcare, gym etc.) | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Security Engineer for a leading iGaming businesses founded in Gibraltar. We are seeking a hands-on person to join digital engineering team, to help secure their client facing applications and network, which is vital to supporting the company's growth.
Security Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work with development, operations, network, testing and others to identify security gaps and harden our applications, networks, and servers against exploitation.
- Working to identify areas of security weakness. This could mean manual penetration testing or bigger projects that provide some automation for finding vulnerabilities.
- Improving data security through use of encryption/key management, segregation, or other techniques.
- Finding ways to improve defense-in-depth.
- Manage the adoption of tooling and industry best practices among development
- Provide subject matter expertise on network and systems security.
- Lead the technical implementation and integration of tools and services for authentication, authorisation, network security, data security, security operations and intelligence.
- Leverage DevOps tools to support continuous integration and deployment pipelines to maintain and monitor security tools to ensure maximum availability and reliability.
Security the Candidate must have:
BSc or MSc in Computer Science, or comparable experience.
- 3+ years' experience in a comparable security oriented role.
- Solid understanding of cryptography, authentication, authorisation, security protocols, and security vulnerabilities.
- Solid foundational knowledge of technologies around network security including Linux, PKI, DNS, load balancing, IPSec, TLS and HTTP.
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile application security.
- Working knowledge of network elements such as WAFs, Firewalls and Routers.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools and penetration testing techniques (e.g. web application proxies, packet capture analysis software, browser extensions, advanced penetration testing, source code analyzers, SoapUI, etc.).
- Sound knowledge of the digital threat landscape and experience with attacks and mitigation methods.
- Experience of working in a compliant environment: ISO/PCI.
- Ability to distill complex security problems and drive toward creative solutions.
Our Client is a well known Online Gaming company with offices in Gibraltar. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and offer an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career. They will assist with relocation to Gibraltar.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
KEYWORDS: Security, Engineering, IGaming and Gibraltar
- Security Engineer (French)
€30000 - 50000
Would you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your positio...6 days ago
- QA Engineer
€Up to £36000 per annum + Plus benefits
QA Engineer | Salary up to £36,000 per year + benefits package | IT and Gaming | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit QA Engineer by a fast-paced, forward...4 days ago
- DevOps Engineer
DevOps Engineer | Salary competitive + benefits (inc. good benefits i.e. healthcare, gym etc.) | Online Gaming Sector | Malta SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a...4 days ago
- DevOps Engineer
Online gaming company based in Malta is recruiting for a Gaming DevOps Engineer. The successful candidate will be an infrastructure expert who is also happy to get dow...26 days ago