Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Confers with associates about previous shift activities/security concerns.
- Issue temporary badges to employees and enter appropriate employee information in computer. Temporary badge log is scanned and attached to Security Shift Report.
- Patrol parking lots and building, as instructed.
- Conduct fire/life safety patrol for each shift worked. Document observations in Security Shift Report.
- Issue parking citations for violations of parking policy.
- Issue parking decals to employees according top established procedure.
- Issue temporary parking permits according to established procedure.
- Provide all reasonable assistance to employees in distress, including battery jump-starts, flat tires, etc.
- Document any complaints from individuals by making appropriate Security Incident Report.
- Document complaints from Hertz employees by completing a Security Incident Report.
- Investigate and document reported crimes, accidents involving Hertz employees and/or equipment, and other incidents as necessary. Determine the initial course of action, then search for and preserve evidence until the arrival of local law enforcement officials.
- Complete daily Security Shift Report to include the above functions for review by the OKC Security Manager. Attach all temporary badge logs and checklists to shift report.
- Demonstrate level of job knowledge and ability to perform specified tasks upon request of management
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Typing 25 wpm (test required)
- Good verbal and written communication skills (written exercise given)
- Must possess, maintain and convey a positive company image, neat appearance and a pleasant personality.
- No hand or facial tattoos/piercing's. No gauge type earrings.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Must be able to work overtime on short notice
- Must be able to climb stairs and walk patrols for extended periods
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must possess strong leadership skills and be able to work and solve problems with minimal supervision
- Must be detail oriented and possess good decision making skills
- Must have excellent pc skills with the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Prior experience in law enforcement or the security field
- Formal training in computer hardware and software
- First Aid CPR/AED certification is up to date
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- EMEA Billing Specialist - English Language
€30000 - 35000CZK Per Month
We are now seeking an enthusiastic new team member for our international client in Prague. In this position, you will be responsible for administrating large value inv...20 days ago