Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for ambitious and dedicated Senior Affiliate Manager with northern European experience in affiliates to compliment the marketing team.
- Analyzing campaign performance and developing the ongoing strategy of our existing affiliate clients
- Increasing sales performance via the affiliate channel with affiliate acquisition
- Developing key affiliate and network relationships
- Oversee the development and distribution of marketing tools and sales creative to affiliates
- Responsibility for managing affiliates to increase revenue, CPA and overall ROI.
- Plan and implement new affiliate marketing strategies and innovative promotions for all markets.
- Outline KPI’s and provide consistent reporting for all marketing campaigns.
- Carry out competitor analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Be the driving force in the further development of the company’s’ affiliate program; including ongoing development and deployment of: fresh marketing creative, affiliate communications such as eNewsletters, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution.
- Be aware of affiliate events and research relevant networking opportunities.
- Attend regular affiliate meetings and manage expectations of all affiliates.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Excellent command of verbal and written English, additional language skills are considered a plus.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Affiliate manager position.
- Capable of working independently and using initiative, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a high-volume work environment.
- Accurate and with an eye for detail.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (Casino)
City of London, London
Affiliate Marketing Manager (Casino) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London SRGEurope h...5 days ago
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (Sports)
City of London, London
Affiliate Marketing Manager (Sports) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London SRGEurope h...7 days ago
- Affiliate Marketing Manager
Affiliate Marketing Manager | Competitive salary, bonus, private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar SRG Europe has been appointed to recr...17 days ago
- Affiliate Executive
Affiliate Executive | Competitive salary plus benefits including healthcare, life assurance, bonus scheme and relocation assistance | Gibraltar SRGEurope have been app...about 2 months ago
- Senior SEO Manager (Swedish)
Senior SEO Manager (Swedish) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Malta SRGEurope has been a...about 1 month ago