Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for ambitious and dedicated Senior Affiliate Manager with northern European experience in affiliates to compliment the marketing team.
- Analyzing campaign performance and developing the ongoing strategy of our existing affiliate clients
- Increasing sales performance via the affiliate channel with affiliate acquisition
- Developing key affiliate and network relationships
- Oversee the development and distribution of marketing tools and sales creative to affiliates
- Responsibility for managing affiliates to increase revenue, CPA and overall ROI.
- Plan and implement new affiliate marketing strategies and innovative promotions for all markets.
- Outline KPI’s and provide consistent reporting for all marketing campaigns.
- Carry out competitor analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Be the driving force in the further development of the company’s’ affiliate program; including ongoing development and deployment of: fresh marketing creative, affiliate communications such as eNewsletters, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution.
- Be aware of affiliate events and research relevant networking opportunities.
- Attend regular affiliate meetings and manage expectations of all affiliates.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Excellent command of verbal and written English, additional language skills are considered a plus.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Affiliate manager position.
- Capable of working independently and using initiative, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a high-volume work environment.
- Accurate and with an eye for detail.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Online Marketing Manager Dutch Market
Founded in 2014 StyleLounge is an e-commerce startup offering the first website for a direct price comparison and the availability check of fashion and lifestyle produ...13 days ago