Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for ambitious and dedicated Senior Affiliate Manager with northern European experience in affiliates to compliment the marketing team.
- Analyzing campaign performance and developing the ongoing strategy of our existing affiliate clients
- Increasing sales performance via the affiliate channel with affiliate acquisition
- Developing key affiliate and network relationships
- Oversee the development and distribution of marketing tools and sales creative to affiliates
- Responsibility for managing affiliates to increase revenue, CPA and overall ROI.
- Plan and implement new affiliate marketing strategies and innovative promotions for all markets.
- Outline KPI’s and provide consistent reporting for all marketing campaigns.
- Carry out competitor analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Be the driving force in the further development of the company’s’ affiliate program; including ongoing development and deployment of: fresh marketing creative, affiliate communications such as eNewsletters, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution.
- Be aware of affiliate events and research relevant networking opportunities.
- Attend regular affiliate meetings and manage expectations of all affiliates.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Excellent command of verbal and written English, additional language skills are considered a plus.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Affiliate manager position.
- Capable of working independently and using initiative, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a high-volume work environment.
- Accurate and with an eye for detail.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Marketing Manager
City of London, London
€£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Marketing Manager The City, London Permanent Full Time Up to £45K + Bonus + Benefits Our client, an international company within the IT sector, is looking for a Market...about 2 months ago
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...3 months ago
- Trade Marketing Specialist
€30000 - 40000
Job Title: Trade Marketing Specialist Department: Partner Relations Reporting to: Trade Marketing Manager Contract: Permanent Job Purpose: You are an innovative and cr...about 2 months ago
- Outreach Specialist
€20000 - 23000
We at iBus Media are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to fill available Outreach Specialist positions in our ever-expanding Content Marketing ...20 days ago
- Business Operations Coordinator (UK English)
€21000 - 33000
Do you have experience in Project/Event Management? Are you an extremely organized and energetic person who wants to be part of a growing start-up company? Then this i...about 1 month ago