Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for ambitious and dedicated Senior Affiliate Manager with northern European experience in affiliates to compliment the marketing team.
- Analyzing campaign performance and developing the ongoing strategy of our existing affiliate clients
- Increasing sales performance via the affiliate channel with affiliate acquisition
- Developing key affiliate and network relationships
- Oversee the development and distribution of marketing tools and sales creative to affiliates
- Responsibility for managing affiliates to increase revenue, CPA and overall ROI.
- Plan and implement new affiliate marketing strategies and innovative promotions for all markets.
- Outline KPI’s and provide consistent reporting for all marketing campaigns.
- Carry out competitor analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Be the driving force in the further development of the company’s’ affiliate program; including ongoing development and deployment of: fresh marketing creative, affiliate communications such as eNewsletters, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution.
- Be aware of affiliate events and research relevant networking opportunities.
- Attend regular affiliate meetings and manage expectations of all affiliates.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Excellent command of verbal and written English, additional language skills are considered a plus.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Affiliate manager position.
- Capable of working independently and using initiative, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a high-volume work environment.
- Accurate and with an eye for detail.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Regional Content Manager (English)
€based on the experience
Are you an ambitious marketer with experience in shaping strong marketing teams and delivery processes? Do you have excellent social skills and a successful track-reco...10 days ago
- Marketplace Channel Manager
€0 - 0
Marketplace Channel Manager Our client is a Dublin based scaling technology start-up founded in 2010 and currently operating in Ireland, UK, US and Canada. Their innov...about 1 month ago
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...5 months ago
- Outreach Specialist
€20000 - 23000
We at iBus Media are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to fill available Outreach Specialist positions in our ever-expanding Content Marketing ...3 months ago