Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for ambitious and dedicated Senior Affiliate Manager with northern European experience in affiliates to compliment the marketing team.
- Analyzing campaign performance and developing the ongoing strategy of our existing affiliate clients
- Increasing sales performance via the affiliate channel with affiliate acquisition
- Developing key affiliate and network relationships
- Oversee the development and distribution of marketing tools and sales creative to affiliates
- Responsibility for managing affiliates to increase revenue, CPA and overall ROI.
- Plan and implement new affiliate marketing strategies and innovative promotions for all markets.
- Outline KPI’s and provide consistent reporting for all marketing campaigns.
- Carry out competitor analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Be the driving force in the further development of the company’s’ affiliate program; including ongoing development and deployment of: fresh marketing creative, affiliate communications such as eNewsletters, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution.
- Be aware of affiliate events and research relevant networking opportunities.
- Attend regular affiliate meetings and manage expectations of all affiliates.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Excellent command of verbal and written English, additional language skills are considered a plus.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Affiliate manager position.
- Capable of working independently and using initiative, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a high-volume work environment.
- Accurate and with an eye for detail.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Japanese Affiliate Manager (2659)
€up to 60.000
Be part of it This client is based in Sliema, and operates mainly within the technology sector providing customer support for gaming functions. The fun and excitement ...2 months ago
- Russian Customer Support For Online Gaming Site- Malta
€22000 - 23641 per annum
Job Summary A fan of online games where you can poker face your way to the top? Do you have some previous Customer Support experience & speak Russian? If so we have a ...10 days ago
- Gain experience and be valued as a Recruiter
City of London, London
€£20000 - £37000 per annum + Competitive salary + Commissions up to 40%
Gain experience and be valued as a Sales Consultant NonStop Recruitment cares and invests in you throughout your career path to the top! Are searching to start a real ...about 2 months ago