Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Trilogy Recruitment|
|Job Title||Senior Asset Management Executive required for an immediate start, Dublin area.|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Our client based in the Dublin area urgently require a Senior Asset Management Executive for an immediate start.
- Organise all Tenant, Borrower letter packs for review and signing before being issued from the office.
- Action incoming mail into the dedicated receiver mailbox
- Deal with items that have been escalated to you by team members
- Responding to bank/client queries and ensuring all are up-to-date.
- Responsible for the coding and filing of all PSA’s for each property in receivership.
- Completing reconciliations as directed by the Asset Manager/joint receivers to ensure correct posting and logging or all account transactions.
- Assist in the preparation of any formal and ad-hoc reports on adherence to KPI’s and Company objectives for presentation to the management team.
- Preparation of proposals for internal and external credit committee
- Managing insurance claims on properties through to closure
- Liaising with third parties suppliers to effect actions
Formal Education & Certification:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a banking, property, financial services or related sector,
- Degree level qualification in finance / accounting / real estate
Knowledge & Experience:
- Sound working knowledge of CPC 2012, MARP, CCMA
- Receiverships & Property Industry knowledge
- IT literacy – very high level competence in Microsoft word & excel. Experience in Access would be beneficial.
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact effectively with varied stakeholders to achieve your goals
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Collections Specialist - Dublin
€24000 - 25500 per annum
German speaking Collections specialist wanted for large online payment solutions brand here in Dublin, Ireland. No previous experience needed as we are looking for a p...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Search Quality Moderator - Dublin
€25000 - 28000
Swedish search quality moderator wanted in Dublin, Ireland! Interested in working in Dublin, the exciting capital of Ireland? You will have the chance to work for the ...23 days ago
- German Search Quality Moderator - Dublin
€25000 - 28000
German search quality moderator wanted in Dublin, Ireland! Interested in working in Dublin, the exciting capital of Ireland? You will have the chance to work for the w...23 days ago
- Dutch Search Quality Moderator - Dublin
€26000 - 28000
Dutch search quality moderator wanted in Dublin, Ireland! Interested in working in Dublin, the exciting capital of Ireland? You will have the chance to work for the wo...23 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking European Capital city while fast-tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We...3 months ago