Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Trilogy Recruitment|
|Job Title||Senior Asset Management Executive required for an immediate start, Dublin area.|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Our client based in the Dublin area urgently require a Senior Asset Management Executive for an immediate start.
- Organise all Tenant, Borrower letter packs for review and signing before being issued from the office.
- Action incoming mail into the dedicated receiver mailbox
- Deal with items that have been escalated to you by team members
- Responding to bank/client queries and ensuring all are up-to-date.
- Responsible for the coding and filing of all PSA’s for each property in receivership.
- Completing reconciliations as directed by the Asset Manager/joint receivers to ensure correct posting and logging or all account transactions.
- Assist in the preparation of any formal and ad-hoc reports on adherence to KPI’s and Company objectives for presentation to the management team.
- Preparation of proposals for internal and external credit committee
- Managing insurance claims on properties through to closure
- Liaising with third parties suppliers to effect actions
Formal Education & Certification:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a banking, property, financial services or related sector,
- Degree level qualification in finance / accounting / real estate
Knowledge & Experience:
- Sound working knowledge of CPC 2012, MARP, CCMA
- Receiverships & Property Industry knowledge
- IT literacy – very high level competence in Microsoft word & excel. Experience in Access would be beneficial.
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact effectively with varied stakeholders to achieve your goals
- Arrears Executive required for an immediate start in the Dublin South area. Salary up to €35k
This new role will be dedicated to effectively managing a portfolio of accounts , from collections up to and including referral and management of accounts in litigatio...about 1 month ago
- Collections Executives required for an immediate start in the South Dublin area. Salary OTE up to €30k
€Up to 30,000
Our client based in the Dublin South area are looking to recruit Collections Executives for an immediate start. Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities: Contact custom...about 1 month ago
- French Order Management Analyst
€30000 - 37000
French Order Management Analyst The role of an Order Management Analyst involves having responsibility for Market oversight & coordination of all aspects of the Order ...11 days ago
- Accounts Assistant
€26000 - 28000
Our client based in the South Dublin area are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant for an immediate start to assist their Finance Accounting Manager in the day to ...about 1 month ago