Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Trilogy Recruitment|
|Job Title||Senior Asset Management Executive required for an immediate start, Dublin area.|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||10 months ago|
Our client based in the Dublin area urgently require a Senior Asset Management Executive for an immediate start.
- Organise all Tenant, Borrower letter packs for review and signing before being issued from the office.
- Action incoming mail into the dedicated receiver mailbox
- Deal with items that have been escalated to you by team members
- Responding to bank/client queries and ensuring all are up-to-date.
- Responsible for the coding and filing of all PSA’s for each property in receivership.
- Completing reconciliations as directed by the Asset Manager/joint receivers to ensure correct posting and logging or all account transactions.
- Assist in the preparation of any formal and ad-hoc reports on adherence to KPI’s and Company objectives for presentation to the management team.
- Preparation of proposals for internal and external credit committee
- Managing insurance claims on properties through to closure
- Liaising with third parties suppliers to effect actions
Formal Education & Certification:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a banking, property, financial services or related sector,
- Degree level qualification in finance / accounting / real estate
Knowledge & Experience:
- Sound working knowledge of CPC 2012, MARP, CCMA
- Receiverships & Property Industry knowledge
- IT literacy – very high level competence in Microsoft word & excel. Experience in Access would be beneficial.
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact effectively with varied stakeholders to achieve your goals
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Accounts Payable with an intermediate level of German/Dutch
€20000 - 24000
Are you interested in Finance? Would you like to work for an international company with a great reputation? This is your job! The Company. For one of our client, an in...about 1 month ago
- Financial Analyst (Senior)
Financial Analyst (Senior) | Excellent Salary Package + relocation assistance available | Qualified CIMA, ACCA/ACA with high level analytical experience | Online Gamin...3 months ago
- Senior General Ledger Accountant with Finnish
€40000 - 50000
Join a multinational accounting team here in Prague! Genuinely interesting new accounting opportunities in a successful global company Main Tasks - Manage assigned led...over 1 year ago
- Finance Manager (English+Spanish)
The Company. For one of our clients, a constantly growing start-up company, we are currently recruiting for a Spanish and English speaking Finance Manager. In this rol...2 months ago
- Corporate Tax Manager
€£38000 - £48000 per annum + Excellent benefits package
Corporate Tax Manager | Salary £38,000 - £48,000 + excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave, pension, life assurance, private medical | International Chartere...11 days ago