Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the “next generation” of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
Scope of employment:
The HRIS Senior Associate – Data Management responsibilities include coordinating and administering specific CSS HR process/scope areas such as employee benefit programs, employee relations, leave of absence, joining and leaving, personal details changes, alongside adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operation Level Agreements (OLAs), and successful team partnership across H2R.
- Data Management activities - volume uploads, manual updates, resolving errors generated from different systems (SAP HCM, Workday).
- Working with the Global project team across all areas of SAP/Workday knowledge transfer, infrastructure testing and implementation.
- Providing first class, high quality, professional HRIS services to clients across EMEA.
- SAP/Workday Super User, SAP/Workday reporting, SAP/Workday troubleshooting.
- Working with HRIS SME’s across EMEA countries to successfully transition legacy HRI Systems.
- Testing and sign off for all SAP/Workday changes and upgrades.
- Ensuring integrity of the SAP/Workday system, reviewing all manual entries into SAP/Workday modules.
- System governance.
- Promoting consistent process, practice and policy administration within the company policy, procedures and country specific jurisdiction, and any other applicable legal guidelines.
- Monitoring all the interface coming into and from SAP HCM, as well as resolving any interface related issues.
- Performing regular data control.
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 3 years of HR experience in a Shared Services or COE environment.
- Case management expertise.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks.
- A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (any other language would be beneficial). Must be able to successfully interact with all CSS departments.
- Exceptional customers focus and service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of SAP, Workday or other HRIS.
- Competitive salary with attractive social fund and benefits.
- The opportunity to work in an international multicultural company.
- Extensive training and career development within global structure.
- Modern office premises with all necessary amenities to make you work time pleasant and enjoyable.
- Stable employment.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Prague central location.
- Supportive management at all times.
- Every day use of foreign languages.
- Team-building activities and social events.
- Free refreshment on the working place.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Performance Management to Prague (relocation offered)
Career in Performance Management? We are looking for a Dutch Speaking Performance Management Associate with to join an international organisation in Prague! Why move t...1 day ago
- Dutch Billing Agent (relocation offered)
Do you speak Dutch and want a career in an international IT company? Then please reach out! About the Company: Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries ...20 days ago
- Recruiter for Executive Roles (German)
€20000 - 29000
The Company. Our client, an international Executive Search Company, is currently recruiting for a hands-on and self-starter recruiter on an executive level, with a nat...about 2 months ago
- German Order to Cash in Prague (incl relocation)
Want to use your German language skill? Consider Prague! We are looking for a German Order to Cash Associate for our client, an award-winning global management company...9 days ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker with the ambition to become a real specialist in HR, in Prague? Then this might be the perfect job for you! We...16 days ago