Get similar jobs by email Register →
Senior Auditor - German speaking - Luxembourg
Looking for an exciting new career in 2016? Luxembourg boasts a rich cultural scene and a high standard of living with an opportunity for fast career progression.
Our global client, is currently seeking German speaking Senior Auditors across all industries (Investment Funds, Banking & Insurance, Real Estate, Private Equity and Corporates) to support international growth within their Audit department. As a Senior Auditor, you will be in charge of young and multicultural audit teams. You will be exposed to a range of audit assignments, have a diversified portfolio of German and international clients and have an opportunity to implement IFRS
- You will hold a third level degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- Gained professional experience of 2 to 3 years in external audit, preferably with exposure to IFRS.
- Excellent communication skills in German and with a good level of English are essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with full exposure to professional training and to strengthen your technical expertise and personal development. Full educational support in securing professional qualifications (Reviseur d'entreprise, WP, ACCA) and an excellent benefits package is offered.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Speaking Account Manager in Stockholm
€0 - 0
Company The company is an international e-commerce company using technology and innovation to simplify business purchases of promotional products. From our headquarter...3 months ago
- Sales Retention Agent - Swedish speaker to sunny Cyprus
Do you love sales and want to set foot in the FX industry? We have a very sunny opportunity for you. Our customer offers transparent trading with the support of first ...3 months ago