Get similar jobs by email Register →
Senior Business Consultant with French (London)
Our client is a technology leader at the forefront of the consumer packaged goods (CPG) eCommerce Revolution, delivering eCommerce Insights and Online Store Audits to leading Consumer Goods manufacturers and retailers around the world. Their solution analyses product Placement, Portfolio and Content Integrity across leading online stores to enable brands to optimise digital channel distribution, content and presentation; to protect brand integrity; and to grow sales online.
Their Business Consulting Services group is responsible for ensuring our clients’ customers are utilising their tool to successfully impact their businesses and place a high value on the solution. In addition, our client also deliver high quality, bespoke services and advisories in support their Insight solution.
Role and Job Description:
Our client is looking for a Business Consultant based in London office, to join their rapidly growing Business Consulting Services team. The role offers an opportunity for a candidate with experience in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods manufacturer or retailer arena to add to and develop their career in a dynamic environment, with a company that is growing rapidly. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping top-tier CPG/FMCG customers to interpret and utilise metrics for maximum impact and value-delivery across their organisations, by serving as on-going, day-to-day lead contact with assigned customers. This position will join team members in London and Dublin, and will report to the US-based Global Head of Business Consulting Services.
This is a hands-on role - the successful candidate is expected to become an expert with eCommerce Analytics and Audit solutions.
Primary point of contact to key customers:
· Training and education for customer personnel on metrics and how to analyse, interpret and apply them successfully in their business
· Interpretation of reports and data to identify top opportunities for value creation
· Identify relevant trends while conduct follow up analysis and prepare visualisations for the customer
· Work with customer personnel to define and agree on initiatives and action plans for using insights
· Create materials that focus on both the usage of the service, and integration of clients’ technology into the customer’s work processes
· Day to day implementation and management of action plans as needed
· Presenting reports and insights to customer personnel as needed
· Provide input and feedback to other departments – including product management, customer support, sales management, and general management ?
· Monitor customer satisfaction; work with account managers to proactively identify and address customer issues and with technical support team on any configuration changes
Desired Experience & Skills
- 5-10 years of experience in the CPG/FMCG manufacturer or retail sectors delivering digital marketing/shopper marketing, eCommerce or business intelligence projects or solutions for Tier 1 companies
· OR Business Analyst experience with a high digital/eCommerce acuity and understanding of the industry
· Proven Excel and data analytics experience, identifying key insights and recommendations; examples of prior work will be requested
· BA or equivalent Undergraduate degree
· Dedication to QUALITY, attention to detail, persistence and ability to follow through
· Intellectual curiosity with a proven ability to connect disparate data points
· Passion, a strong desire to achieve and exceed goals
· Excellent problem solving and data analytics skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent customer interaction skills
· Ability to learn required skills quickly
· Ability to work independently as needed
· Ability to work cross-functionally at any level
· Demonstrated Excel mastery
· Excellent English skills
· Fluent French language skills strongly preferred
London office, located near Waterloo
~ 35% travel throughout Europe, Middle East and parts of Asia expected
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Satisfaction Quality Specialist (m/f), Maastricht
€20000 - 40000
Would you like to be able to influence a company's corporate strategy based on data analyses you prepare for the company's management? Is the quality of the services p...2 months ago