Get similar jobs by email Register →
The role of Senior Content Designer is positioned to service primarily engaging infographics and digital assets for the businesses on and offline channels. You will ensure the highest quality design output, working as part of a creative team to develop creative concepts that deliver true engagement through your ability to visualize data and execute your ideas across a range of media and channels.
About the client
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
- You will design for a broad array of digital assets, primarily the development of concepts, animation and infographic that enables a viewer to at a glance understand a complex business message or story, alongside any other work briefed in from the business. Advise Creative teams on what can be achieved digitally for individual campaigns.
- You will have a high level of skill in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere as well as InDesign and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Have experience of working in a fast paced marketing environment on engaging and interactive digital assets and branding projects.
- Be highly creative and be able to come up with big brand ideas and execute these ideas across a range of media and channel.
- You will have excellent coding, layout, design, art-working and pre-production skills.
- You will be required to maintaining high customer service levels and from the design team at all levels.
- Source new creative ideas and maintain integrity to creative briefs when delivering creative ideas.
- Design material as requested by the Design Manager, Marketing Managers, Online Manager or Marketing Account Managers.
- Take creative briefs from the Marketing Teams
- Lead and contribute in creative brainstorms when required to meet a brief
- Team work
- General activity levels
- Level of internal client service
- General productivity / extra's
- 3-5 years design experience
- 3-5 years Windows/OSX operation experience
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Digital Design/Publishing Tools
- After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere as well as InDesign and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Print Production
- Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge in Print Production preferable
- An exceptional on-line portfolio showcasing innovative concepts and creative design.
- Strong design and artworking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Positive "can-do" attitude
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment with ease and patience
What is on offer
- Working in a dynamic and multicultural environment (more than 30 nationalities and languages spoken) with great team spirit
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Company health insurance/life insurance
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Regional Content Manager (English)
€based on the experience
Are you an ambitious marketer with experience in shaping strong marketing teams and delivery processes? Do you have excellent social skills and a successful track-reco...2 months ago