Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Recruitment Direct|
|Job Title||Senior CRM Executive - German speaking|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£35k - 40k per year + relocation assistance|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
Senior CRM Executive - German Speaking
£35-40k per year + relocation support
The CRM team is central to the growth of the company – leading all customer relationship strategy, communications and campaign execution. We now require a manager of the DACH market area.
Candidates must have experience of stakeholder management; have the ability to work under pressure and experience of building and motivating a team. Innovation and CRM system utilisation will be key to your success in this role.
This is a ‘hands on’ manager role – you will be responsible for strategy, planning but also execution.
- Lead the strategy and planning of all customer communications for your market area – building a plan which is based on customer and data insight.
- Ensure a ‘test, learn, optimise, scale’ approach in everything you do.
- Be customer and company focused – continually strive for a win/win for customer and company.
- Leverage all CRM systems and channels in order to ‘take CRM to the next level’ – identifying opportunities for revenue growth and problem areas for resolution.
- Provide performance reporting (campaign, CRM KPIs) to Head of CRM and key stakeholders.
- Assist with CRM project and task initiatives as and when required – acting as a key support to the Head of CRM.
- Motivate, lead and develop two direct reports.
- Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability including cross sell opportunities.
- Work closely with Country Managers, Creative, VIP and Customer service teams to ensure fruitful stakeholder management and collaboration.
- Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards
- Native German speaker
- 5 years CRM experience and at least 2 years with team management experience.
- Analytical – able to analyse and evaluate data and apply to marketing decisions
- Flexible – able to juggle priorities and work well in a highly pressured environment
- Creative – able to identify opportunities and set up a test plan to assess
- Team player – collaborative.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Customer Support Associate
€24000 - 24000
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join the customer service team for the No1 sports brand in the world.You will be passionate about the product and highly mo...12 days ago
- German speaking Customer Success Specialist - Dublin
€30000 - 35000
Work a hop, skip & a jump away from Dublin’s Spire! Our client is a new up and comer here in Dublin within the health and beauty industry. They are looking for you, a ...30 days ago
- German Speaking Technical Customer Support Representative (24/7)
€22000 - 24000
Technical Customer Support Representative Join us as a Technical Customer Support representative and you’ll be supporting a world-leading electrical vehicle charging n...2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Rep - Limerick
€24000 - 25500 per annum
German speaking Customer Service Representative wanted here in Limerick, Ireland. For those with an affinity to help others and love that each day could bring somethin...3 months ago
- German speaking Customer Service Representative Belfast
€15000 - 16000
Job Summary: Calling all German Speakers looking to live & work in Belfast - We have a new Geman speaking job in Customer Service ready & waiting. Once you have a mini...3 months ago