Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Recruitment Direct|
|Job Title||Senior CRM Executive - German speaking|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£35k - 40k per year + relocation assistance|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
Senior CRM Executive - German Speaking
£35-40k per year + relocation support
The CRM team is central to the growth of the company – leading all customer relationship strategy, communications and campaign execution. We now require a manager of the DACH market area.
Candidates must have experience of stakeholder management; have the ability to work under pressure and experience of building and motivating a team. Innovation and CRM system utilisation will be key to your success in this role.
This is a ‘hands on’ manager role – you will be responsible for strategy, planning but also execution.
- Lead the strategy and planning of all customer communications for your market area – building a plan which is based on customer and data insight.
- Ensure a ‘test, learn, optimise, scale’ approach in everything you do.
- Be customer and company focused – continually strive for a win/win for customer and company.
- Leverage all CRM systems and channels in order to ‘take CRM to the next level’ – identifying opportunities for revenue growth and problem areas for resolution.
- Provide performance reporting (campaign, CRM KPIs) to Head of CRM and key stakeholders.
- Assist with CRM project and task initiatives as and when required – acting as a key support to the Head of CRM.
- Motivate, lead and develop two direct reports.
- Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability including cross sell opportunities.
- Work closely with Country Managers, Creative, VIP and Customer service teams to ensure fruitful stakeholder management and collaboration.
- Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards
- Native German speaker
- 5 years CRM experience and at least 2 years with team management experience.
- Analytical – able to analyse and evaluate data and apply to marketing decisions
- Flexible – able to juggle priorities and work well in a highly pressured environment
- Creative – able to identify opportunities and set up a test plan to assess
- Team player – collaborative.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Customer Service - Dublin
€22000 - 24000 per annum
Love capturing the moment? If you speak German & like helping others with their techy gadget then this is a great job for you. We are looking for a Dutch customer serv...about 1 month ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Rep - Limerick
€24000 - 25500 per annum
German speaking Customer Service Representative wanted here in Limerick, Ireland. For those with an affinity to help others and love that each day could bring somethin...2 months ago
- German speaking Social Media Specialist (Belfast)
€17000 - 20000
The Social Media Support Specialist will engage with customers to provide responses and identify issue resolutions in a professional conversational style fitting with ...2 months ago
- German Speaking Sales Representative For E-Commerce
€26000 - 30000
Are you passionate about sales and would like to join an international and multicultural company? Then this is an exciting opportunity for you to get your sales career...3 months ago
- Greek + German Speaking Customer Service Representative – Heinsberg
€23000 - 24000
Greek + German Customer Service Representative wanted here in Heinsberg, Germany for the international German manufacturer. Once you have a near native level of Greek ...about 1 month ago