Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Recruitment Direct|
|Job Title||Senior CRM Executive - German speaking|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£35k - 40k per year + relocation assistance|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Senior CRM Executive - German Speaking
£35-40k per year + relocation support
The CRM team is central to the growth of the company – leading all customer relationship strategy, communications and campaign execution. We now require a manager of the DACH market area.
Candidates must have experience of stakeholder management; have the ability to work under pressure and experience of building and motivating a team. Innovation and CRM system utilisation will be key to your success in this role.
This is a ‘hands on’ manager role – you will be responsible for strategy, planning but also execution.
- Lead the strategy and planning of all customer communications for your market area – building a plan which is based on customer and data insight.
- Ensure a ‘test, learn, optimise, scale’ approach in everything you do.
- Be customer and company focused – continually strive for a win/win for customer and company.
- Leverage all CRM systems and channels in order to ‘take CRM to the next level’ – identifying opportunities for revenue growth and problem areas for resolution.
- Provide performance reporting (campaign, CRM KPIs) to Head of CRM and key stakeholders.
- Assist with CRM project and task initiatives as and when required – acting as a key support to the Head of CRM.
- Motivate, lead and develop two direct reports.
- Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability including cross sell opportunities.
- Work closely with Country Managers, Creative, VIP and Customer service teams to ensure fruitful stakeholder management and collaboration.
- Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards
- Native German speaker
- 5 years CRM experience and at least 2 years with team management experience.
- Analytical – able to analyse and evaluate data and apply to marketing decisions
- Flexible – able to juggle priorities and work well in a highly pressured environment
- Creative – able to identify opportunities and set up a test plan to assess
- Team player – collaborative.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Customer Technical Support Associate
€22000 - 24000
Job Description Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities • Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’) • Clarify cu...4 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Rep - Limerick
€24000 - 25500 per annum
German speaking Customer Service Representative wanted here in Limerick, Ireland. For those with an affinity to help others and love that each day could bring somethin...18 days ago
- German speaking Customer Service Representative Belfast
€15000 - 16000
Job Summary: Calling all German Speakers looking to live & work in Belfast - We have a new Geman speaking job in Customer Service ready & waiting. Once you have a mini...19 days ago
- German Customer Support Agent
€2000 - 17000
We are now looking for German Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...8 days ago
- German Customer Service Agent
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. JOB DESCRI...about 2 months ago