Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Recruitment Direct|
|Job Title||Senior CRM Executive - German speaking|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£35k - 40k per year + relocation assistance|
|Date Posted||10 months ago|
Senior CRM Executive - German Speaking
£35-40k per year + relocation support
The CRM team is central to the growth of the company – leading all customer relationship strategy, communications and campaign execution. We now require a manager of the DACH market area.
Candidates must have experience of stakeholder management; have the ability to work under pressure and experience of building and motivating a team. Innovation and CRM system utilisation will be key to your success in this role.
This is a ‘hands on’ manager role – you will be responsible for strategy, planning but also execution.
- Lead the strategy and planning of all customer communications for your market area – building a plan which is based on customer and data insight.
- Ensure a ‘test, learn, optimise, scale’ approach in everything you do.
- Be customer and company focused – continually strive for a win/win for customer and company.
- Leverage all CRM systems and channels in order to ‘take CRM to the next level’ – identifying opportunities for revenue growth and problem areas for resolution.
- Provide performance reporting (campaign, CRM KPIs) to Head of CRM and key stakeholders.
- Assist with CRM project and task initiatives as and when required – acting as a key support to the Head of CRM.
- Motivate, lead and develop two direct reports.
- Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability including cross sell opportunities.
- Work closely with Country Managers, Creative, VIP and Customer service teams to ensure fruitful stakeholder management and collaboration.
- Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards
- Native German speaker
- 5 years CRM experience and at least 2 years with team management experience.
- Analytical – able to analyse and evaluate data and apply to marketing decisions
- Flexible – able to juggle priorities and work well in a highly pressured environment
- Creative – able to identify opportunities and set up a test plan to assess
- Team player – collaborative.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German speaking customer support
One of the worlds leading brands is looking to recruit new and enthusiastic German speaking talent to their customer engagement team based in Lisbon, Portugal. Require...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Services - Cork City
€22000 - 23000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Job Summary So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Ireland? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Cork for an amazing employer based in the seco...16 days ago
- German speaking Customer Service Representative Belfast
€15000 - 16000
Job Summary: Calling all German Speakers looking to live & work in Belfast - We have a new Geman speaking job in Customer Service ready & waiting. Once you have a mini...3 months ago
- Dutch speaking customer suppport
One of the worlds leading brands is looking to recruit new and enthusiastic Dutch speaking talent to there customer engagement team based in Portugal. Your Profile • N...about 2 months ago
- Finnish Speaking IT Support
Our client, A highly valued Finnish Tech Company is looking to expand their Norcic IT Support team in Tallinn, Estonia with talented Finnish speaking talent. The compa...about 2 months ago