Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Senior Data Scientist - Utrecht|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€30000 - €31000 per annum|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Our client, a successful and pioneering B2B business in the app economy, is looking for an outstanding Senior Data Scientist to join their rapidly growing team. They specialize in providing software, data and research and helping small and large enterprises with their app strategies and increasing both their efficiency and network.
- Use advanced data modeling techniques and build complex models with data collected from iOS, Android and other platforms to provide accurate market estimates based on this data.
- Bring your analysis into production and have it used and valued by diverse teams of app builders.
- Use big data techniques to understand app users' behavior
- Uncover value in our mobile data sets that will help companies build a better app business.
- Discover and communicate findings and trends
- Partnering with product managers, engineers and a great team of data scientists to solve problems with innovative and pragmatic solutions
- Five years of working experience in a relevant role
- A MSc or PhD in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Econometrics or related field
- Demonstrated experience applying and show understanding of machine learning algorithms including Naive Bayes, clustering techniques, Random Forests, Logistic regression, etc.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Python in combination with scientific packages or a comparable toolkit
- Written Python code following the PEP 8 guidelines and use a version control system like Git
- Experience with big data solutions like Hive or Pig
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to communicate your complex models to less data scientific colleagues
- Fully fluent in speaking, reading and writing English