Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our prestigious client is an established online casino and are currently looking for an enthusiastic Data Warehouse Developer to join their growing team
- Identify business requirements for data warehouse and data integration.
- Analyse, design, develop and implement data warehouse model.
- Support the logical and physical integration of all systems that are developed in-house or licensed and ensure proper data migration and modelling of internal data and 3rd parties data
- Identify and pursue data anomalies, always striving to correct not just the data but also the source of the corruption
- Review and manage the performance of the data warehouse, ETL components and BI platform
- Design, develop, implement, schedule and coordinate execution of the ETL components.
- Review and develop further our current technology stack and ensure the use of industry and business best practices
- Build processes and develop best practices to ensure accuracy and consistency of data
- Ensure proper delivery of Roadmap items defined with the business
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence, Marketing and Analytics teams
- Degree level of education
- Extensive and solid experience within a data warehouse / data integration focused role
- Strong SQL skills and hands on experience with one of the mainstream data integration products like Microsoft SSIS, Oracle ODI or Warehouse Builder, SAP Data Services, Informatica PowerCenter, IBM DataStage
- Experience with columnar databases is preferable
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehouse modelling, experience with both transactional databases and data warehouses. Have owned one or more large databases, minimum 50GB+
- Hands on experience with one of the business platforms (mainly semantic layer) like MicroStrategy, Oracle BI, SAP Business Objects, IBM Cognos, Tableau, Alteryx
- Experience with Amazon Redshift, Tableau Online or other cloud based BI/DW solutions is preferable
- Experience with iGaming industry is preferred
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Data Analyst (Fluent German) @ US Data Analytics Game Changer!
€40000 - 60000
We are working with a data intelligence and insights platform company who are looking to hire a Data Analyst with fluent German to join their team. Established in the ...21 days ago
- Front End Developer
Front End Developers will join a talented growing team within a company which is able to offer you a long term career. Benefits of working in the office include gaming...6 months ago
- Unity Developer (Senior)
We are looking for a Senior Unity Developer by one of the leading lights in the mobile game development industry in Dublin, Ireland. A specialist in adventure games, o...6 months ago
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...6 months ago