Get similar jobs by email Register →
SENIOR DEVELOPER (F/M) - BERLIN
A leading international distributor of free-to-play online and mobile games and an innovative Startup located in the center of Berlin. We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
We work with leading game publishers, such as EA, Supercell, Kabam, Ubisoft / Blue Byte, a marketing portfolio of 680 high-end online and mobile games from more than 200 developers in over 30 languages to traffic partners across the globe. Through partner integrations and game advertisements, we generate more than 80 billion worldwide ad impressions per month, leading to millions of game registrations.
- Documented success in development projects
- Very good knowledge in one object orientated programming language (Java, Ruby, …)
- A plus would be knowledge of other object orientated or functional languages
- Very good knowledge of database techniques (SQL, NoSQL, …)
- Basic knowledge of Administration (Deployment, Replication, Scaling)
- Planning and realization of product features
- Significant participation in core product design
- Design and coding of vital system components
- Design and coding of white-label solutions in cooperation with partners
- Improve the system regarding to performance and stability
- Ongoing refactoring of existing code
What we offer you:
Mutual respect and the freedom to do things a bit differently form the basis of our daily work. We have been quite successful by achieving tasks together -- while a good laugh is always welcome.
Our team members enjoy a productive atmosphere in a company blending the fun of online and mobile gaming with a highly professional spirit.
We’re determined to further expand our business proposition in an exciting and international growing market.
Situated in the heart of Berlin, we draw in talent and ideas from all over the globe to one of the world’s most creative cities. Our team members have the chance to take on quite some responsibility and grow with us at a fast pace.
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.